EP 2

Warnings: some violence and bad language

-----Flashback to Teiko (2nd year)-----

    Kuroko, Murasakibara, Midorima, Aomine and Akashi were sitting at a table at the school's cafeteria eating lunch. They were eating in silence until one of their managers arrived at their table.

    "Sorry, it took me longer to get here than I planned." (Y/N) said tiredly as she sat in the vacant seat in front of Akashi. She didn't have her tray with food with her.

    "What happened?" Akashi asked her as he looked at her, and the others paid attention while they chewed. 

    The girl grumbled when she remembered the reason for her lateness.

    "I accidentally had to help some members of the art club carrying some boxes of new materials." She told them and they raised their eyebrows.

    "Huh? Why?" Aomine asked.

    "Accidentally?" Midorima asked next and (Y/N) exhaled.

    "They came out of nowhere and started talking to me on the corridor. I didn't care about what they were saying, so I simply started smiling and nodding to their blabber without really listening, but by doing that I ended up accidentally agreeing to help them carry their boxes. When I realized what was happening they were already using me as a pack animal!" the girl explained, sounding angry.

    The boys stayed still, looking at her.

    "Are you an idiot?" Aomine asked and she snapped at him.

    "Only sometimes so you don't feel like you're the only one." She shot at him and enjoyed his annoyed reaction.

    "Hey!" Aomine complained.

    Murasakibara stopped stuffing his face with food and looked at (Y/N).

    "Where's your food, (Y/N)-chin?" the purple haired boy asked.

    "I still need to go get it." She answered as she started getting up.

    "Hurry up, lunch time is almost over." Akashi told her.

    As (Y/N) stood up, they all noticed someone else got to their table. They frowned slightly when they saw who it was. It was one of the starter players of the team, Haizaki, and he stood behind Kuroko. 

    At that time, Haizaki had long silver hair.

    "Where are you going, doll? You're not running from me, are you?" he asked with a smirk and (Y/N) huffed.

    "You give yourself too much credit." She scoffed at him and he smirked at her. Akashi and the others were looking at him with hard looks.

    Haizaki went closer to Kuroko and stole a meatball from his plate. Aomine frowned when he did that.

    "Hey, Haizaki, if you're hungry ask for extra or go get another helping. Quit taking people's food!" Aomine said with annoyance. 

    Kuroko looked at him and spoke softly, he didn't like it much when the team argued.

    "I don't mind." Kuroko said nicely. 

    Haizaki looked at Aomine while he chewed.

    "Who cares? You eat people's stuff all the time." The silver haired excused.

    "I only do it when I'm hungry." Aomine argued.

    "That's the same thing, Aomine." Midorima lectured him normally. "Also, don't chew so loudly, Haizaki, it's low class." He told the boy standing behind him and (Y/N) chuckled and went away to go get her food. The less time she spent near Haizaki, the better.