EP 11

Warning: mild language.

    Both teams were at the bench for a time-out and Riko explained to everyone how Kise's Perfect Copy was going to last until the end of the game.

    (Y/N) bit her lip. If that was the case and Kise would use his power until the end, then they had no choice, but to try and stop his Perfect Copy! But how? How could they stop something like that?

    "If we don't stop him, we'll be in trouble. Not only will Kaijou close the gap, but they will get ahead of us." Riko said tensely. 

    The others clenched their teeth in frustration.

    At the stands, Rakuzan was watching.

    "Hmm, Seirin's manager seems to be thinking hard." Nebuya commented suddenly, making the others look at the girl, too.

    "The only way for them to win now is if they manage to stop the Perfect Copy. I don't know how they'll do that." Leo said honestly.

    Suddenly, their attention was grabbed again by the girl. She had raised her head and went closer to her team. Seirin circled her and listened carefully.

    "Ooohh look! She seems to be telling them something!" Kotaro said excitedly.

    "It's actually exciting to watch this! I'm curious to see what plan she's coming up with." Leo said with interested eyes.

   "Do you think she knows how to stop that ace?" Nebuya asked and this time it was Akashi who answered.

    "No. There's no way for them to stop Ryota." He simply said as he looked at (Y/N). The others were surprised with his words. "However, that doesn't mean they can't do anything at all." He said next, confusing the others.

    At Seirin's bench, (Y/N) had had an idea and just finished explaining it to her team. Kaijou looked at them.

    "She planned something. Don't lose focus." Kasamatsu instructed his team and they nodded.

    Seirin was now discussing (Y/N)'s plan.

    "There's no guarantees, but we still have to try." Hyuuga said.

    "It's difficult, but if we time it right, maybe we can stop Kise." Izuki said next.

    "Ok!" Hyuuga said strongly as he got up. "We can't afford making mistakes from here on, so everyone stay focused!" he instructed and Riko and (Y/N) felt a bit uncomfortable with those words, for some reason. They don't say anything, though. The boys grouped and Hyuuga kept talking. "Even if the plan works, Kise isn't the entire Kaijou team, don't let your guards down until the final buzzer sounds. Be more cautious than ever with passes and assists. Don't miss easy shots. We'll hold on to our lead at any cost! Let's go Seirin! Fight!" he finished the speech and the boys shouted with determination.

    The game resumed and Kaijou was going strong. They passed the ball around, intercepted shots and got the rebounds. After they scored one more time, Kise caught the ball. His eyes widened when he saw who was in front of him. It was Kuroko, was he the one marking him now? Was this Seirin's plan?

    It was. Seirin was putting their plan into action, but Kaijou didn't know what it was. Kise frowned, the way he had Kuroko in front of him reminded him of that time at their practice game where Kuroko marked Kise just to let him pass, so Kagami would be waiting for him and Kuroko would tap the ball from behind Kise's back. Kise pondered if they were going to use the same trick as before. If they were, it wasn't going to work, he had already beaten that move that time. It was almost offensive for Kise that they were going to try the same trick again.