EP 10

Warning: mild language

    The match was still going on and Kaijou wasn't making it easy for Seirin. They were working hard and all together to fight against Seirin.

    Moriyama tried to shoot the ball and Hyuuga managed to touch it when he jumped to block it. That made the ball bounce back on the hoop. Both Kiyoshi and Hayakawa jumped to get it at the rebound, but Hayakawa was the successful one. He gave the ball to Kobori and he jumped to dunk it. Kiyoshi jumped after him and unintentionally fouled Kobori, who still managed to score. That gave Kaijou a free-throw and they cheered. 

    Kiyoshi was angry with himself for his mistake.

    Kobori looked at Kiyoshi with a hard expression.

    "Kiyoshi Teppei." He called, grabbing Kiyoshi's attention. "You're much better than me, but I won't lose. Because we want to win more than you. We're more determined. This is our chance for revenge. Since you beat us once, you're on the receiving end. And you weren't in the last game. I won't lose to a guy who just wants to win." Kobori told him and Kiyoshi kept quiet.

    (Y/N) couldn't believe what that guy had just said.

    "Oh, I see the entitlement is strong in that one!" she said so they could all hear.

    "(L/N)-chan, calm down." Riko said nervously.

    "No, I won't calm down! They're more determined than us?! They want to win more than us?! And what the hell does Kiyoshi-senpai's absence from the practice match have to do with anything? It's not like he was on vacation or something, he was recovering from a destroyed knee! I like those guys, but that one has no right to say those things! Who the hell does that guy think he is?" she asked angrily.

    They looked at her tensely, it wasn't like she was wrong. Kobori looked away from the girl, feeling uncomfortable. Kise looked at (Y/N) from where he was sitting on the bench, she never was one to simply accept when someone said things they shouldn't. It was only logical she would react to Kobori's uncalled for words.

    "(L/N)-chan, it's alright." Kiyoshi said, looking like he deserved to hear Kobori's words.

    The girl glared at him. Why was he always like that? Why did he always take the blame for something that wasn't his fault? Before she could speak again, someone else did in her place. That person was just as annoyed with Kiyoshi's passiveness as she was.

    "It's not alright! Say something when you're attacked like that, you moron!" Hyuuga lectured Kiyoshi and slapped him on his back. He sounded furious as well. Kiyoshi looked at him surprised and in pain. "(L/N) is right for saying that! Don't just listen to that guy speak his mind!" Hyuuga told him.

    "It seemed reasonable, so I couldn't help it." Kiyoshi explained normally and (Y/N) felt a vein pop in her head. 

    Reasonable?!

    Funny enough, Hyuuga felt the same thing and kept arguing with Kiyoshi.

    "Reasonable?! Don't simply accept his logic, Iron Heart!" Hyuuga said annoyed. He called Kiyoshi by the nickname he was given to provoke him. Kiyoshi didn't really like to be called that and quickly tried to end the argument.

    "Ok, sorry, sorry. Please don't call me that." He said, feeling uncomfortable, but Hyuuga wasn't having it.

    "You've hardly done anything until now! We're counting on you, Uncrowned King!" Hyuuga said and Kiyoshi was starting to get more uncomfortable.

    "Don't call me that, either." Kiyoshi asked nervously.

    "Where's the spirit you had when you faced Murasakibara, Iron Heart?" Hyuuga asked and Kiyoshi was actually starting to get annoyed with him. "Pull yourself together, Iron Heart!" Hyuuga grumbled next and kept repeating the name.