6. Late Night Snack Session

I woke up in a room that I vaguely recognized, realizing it was a dorm room. I was lying on one of the beds, bandages were covering my arms. I guessed that was where the majority of my cuts were.

I reached up and touched my face, relieved when I felt the bandage that covered the hole still on it. There was another bandage overlapping it, probably covering another cut I got.

I felt really fuzzy, some of my limbs felt more numb.

I groaned and slowly sat up. Jack walked in, a cup of water in one hand, his other hand was clenched in a fist probably holding something too.

He smiled at me tiredly, then put what was in his clenched fist on the table next to me. It was a couple white pills, not too small but not too big either.

"It's Tylenol," He said, after seeing the confusion that flashed across my face, "I figured you would have a headache or something."

Now that he mentioned it, I did feel some sort of pressure on the right side of my head. I didn't feel the pain that was associated with it though. Fun.

I picked up the pills and Jack handed me the glass of water. I quickly swallowed the pills and asked him what time it was. Masky would be pissed if I wasn't home before he went to bed.

"It's about 11pm right now. You must be a heavy sleeper because you didn't even wake up when I stocked up some of the cuts," He said, taking the empty glass from me and setting it on the table. He sat down on the bed and looked at me over his shoulder.

I nodded, "Yeah I've definitely been told that before. One time I fell off a small cliff while I was sleeping and didn't even wake up. I haven't really gone camping since."

That was actually partially true. Me and some of the other resident were granted a vacation and we chose to go camping. Though I didn't just 'happen' to fall of a cliff. Jeff though it would be funny to push me off of it. Needless to say, I was pretty
confused when I woke up.

"I used some numbing cream around the worse ones so you wouldn't feel it as much. I hope it helped a bit," Jack said as he left to probably go out the cup in the sink.

That would explain the numb feeling.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, immediately getting dizzy.

"Slow down, we don't want you knocking yourself out now do we?" Jack teased me as he entered the room again.

I smiled at him, thankful for his concern. The only thing was, if I didn't get back soon, Masky would be the one knocking me out.

"Thank you a lot for taking care of me," I said, slipping on my jacket that had been placed on the floor next to what I assumed was Jack's bed. "I should be going now though, my roommates have early classes and would definitely be pissed off if I was back super late."

"You can always spend the night here if you want. My roommate is out again and won't be back until after classes tomorrow, so I could take him bed and you could use mine," Jack offered. "It would make sense anyways, seeing as we have the same class in the morning."

I thought about his proposal for a second, before agreeing. I pulled out my phone, taking note of the low battery, and opened my messages.

"I'll message them so they don't get worried in that case."

I had about 15 unread messages and 2 missed calls. The calls were from Masky and the majority of the messages were from Hoodie. One of the messages was from Jeff.

'Hope you're staying safe, dickhead' He had sent.

I replied with a 'fuck you' and opened the group chat with me, Hoodie, and Masky.