7. Gay Pride and Cults

I finally finished my too long day at collage. It sucked. School sucked. Everything sucked.

It was late at night and I was sitting in my dorm room.

Masky was out, leaving me with just Hoodie.

"You and Jack are pretty close," He said.

Hoodie almost never started conversations so this caught me a bit off guard. I looked up at him from my notebook. I had been reviewing notes from my lessons throughout the day.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess so. I'm not sure if he trusts me a lot though."

Hoodie nodded, "You know you can tell me anything right?"

Well that was random- oh wait- oh he thought- oh-

"I'm not gay, Hoodie. I don't like Jack like that," I said quickly.

"It's fine if you aren't," He said, putting up his hands in mock surrender, "I'm just saying, if you are you can always talk to me. If it makes you feel any better, I'm gay."

I stared at him. If I had to make a list of people who were probably gay and lived in the mansion, he wouldn't even be in the top half of it.

He really just came out to me like that.

Holy shit.

"Congrats on coming out?" Is all I could think to say.

It probably wasn't the best thing to say, but Hoodie laughed it off anyways.

"Thank you Toby."

I returned back to my notes as Masky returned through the door a couple minutes later. I used that as a sign that it was time to go to bed.

I looked out the window as I tried to fall asleep.

It had been about half an hour and I heard light snores coming from both Hoodie and Masky. I still couldn't sleep.

I figured I could get a snack. If I couldn't sleep I might as well eat.

I snuck out of bed and put my signature hoodie on. I hadn't had a chance to wear it since we got here because it was too noticeable and someone could connect the dots between me and the murder I committed 2 years ago wearing this same hoodie.

I flipped the hood up over my mess hair.

I though about it for a second and then peeked out the window. There were some pipes that lead up the wall that I could easily climb. Maybe I could have some fun tonight.

I propped open the window a little bit, then grabbed my mouthguard and goggles, shoving them into my pocket. I had a decent sized pocket knife, so I decided I would just use than instead of risk someone see me sneaking out of the building with a hatchet. I had shoved on of mine in my duffel bag just in case I would need if.

After checking I had everything, I went out of my room, deciding to take the stairs. It would be quicker than the elevator.

As I got to the common area, I saw a person wearing a black hoodie entering the stairs.

This was gonna be interesting.

I slipped in after them, right before the door closed. I was careful not to make a sound, keeping my footsteps light and quiet as I followed them.

After they got outside, they pulled their hood down, revealing a very familiar head of hair.

I couldn't help but wonder why the fuck Jack was sneaking off campus in the middle of the night.

Jack started walking towards the forest, and now I realized where he was going. There was smoke rising from the treetops out in the forest. That seemed super fucking suspicious but okay.

Jack entered the forest, with me still trailing behind him. I slipped my goggles and mouth guard on as I followed him. The patch I wore around school had been taken off a couple hours ago so I could sleep better.

As Jack advanced through the forest, I heard a faint chanting. Jack must of heard this too, because he stopped for a minute before continuing. I followed him.

A faint ringing started in my ears. A warning to probably not follow Jack any farther. I ignored it, still following him.

As the chanting became more distinct, so did the ringing. It grew in noise until I couldn't hear anything over it, using just my eyes to track Jack as I stalked after him.

He stopped right before entering what looked like a clearing. Then, someone came up behind him, quickly wrapped a hand around his mouth, whispered something in his ear, and hit him on the head with a medium sized object.

Jack crumpled to the ground, obviously unconscious. The ringing got louder, making my vision fuzzy with static.

I shouldn't be seeing this, but I couldn't care. I took a step forward, attempting to approach the person, but fell to the ground as a harsh wave of dizziness suddenly hit me. I rolled behind a tree to avoid being spotted.

Slender must really not want me here.

The person dragged Jack away and I pulled myself towards the edge of the clearing, trying to make out what was happening.

It looked there was a gathering of people, all wearing the same mask.

It was a cult. I followed Jack to a cult. And Jack had gotten knocked out, by a member of the cult.

I had a horrible feeling about this, but I still felt weak and dizzy, unable to do anything except watch what I could.

After a short period of time, Jack had been tied up to a pole on a platform that was in the middle of the gathering. There were two members of the cult on either side of him, and the person who had knocked him out stood on the platform, arms spread, apparently making an announcement to the audience. Everyone started cheering after they were done.

A short while later, Jacks head slowly lifted up, probably shocked to find out where he was.

He started thrashing around, trying to get out, but the two others only held him so he couldn't move. The person who made the announcement had approached him with something in their hand. From how far away I was I couldn't quite make out what it was.

One of the people holding him moved their hand so that they were holding his head up against the pile, preventing it from moving.

The other person restraining him took off his glasses, tossing them somewhere off to the side. The person who made the announcement then stabbed whatever they were holding into his eyes.

Then I passed out, the last thing I heard was Jack screaming.

A/N-
Wow another chapter, ain't that crazy