19. Love at First Sacrifice

I had Jack pinned up against the wall.

I went to his room after his kissed me and grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head. I was slightly shocked, which made me slightly confused, which made me slightly pissed. I didn't really like being confused all that much.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, maybe a little louder than necessary.

"I thought we were both aware that I liked you? I mean, I'm pretty sure you like me too. You haven't really told me to fuck off yet so I've taken that as a good sign." Jack tilted his head in that obnoxiously cute way of his. "Wait you do like me right? You aren't here to tell me to fuck off?"

"I do like you- that's not- I'm trying to say- ahh shit," I groaned, loosening my hold on his wrists and letting my head fall onto his shoulder.

"So you like me?" He asked, shaking my hands off of his wrists and pulling his mask off, tossing it onto his bed, and missing. "Dammit I really thought I had it that time," He mumbled when he heard the clattering sound the mask made when it hit the floor.

"I guess?" I said quietly. I went from being upset to embarrassed so fast it almost gave me whiplash.

Jack grabbed my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him.

"So then what's wrong?"

"I don't know," I confessed. "I think I'm scared."

"Scared?" He questioned, leading me over to his bed and using his foot to gently tap the base of the bed, making sure he got the location of it right. He sat down on his bed and pulled me down with him.

"I think I'm scared of messing up. I haven't liked anyone in this way before and I don't want to screw up."

"That's okay," Jack said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I let myself lean into the touch. "We can work through this together, there's nothing to worry about."

I closed my eyes and smiled a bit.

Jack let the hand that was tangled in my hair drop down to cup my jaw. I glanced up at him. I knew what he wanted to do, but because I felt like being a little bitch, I waited for him to make the first move.

We waited in that position for maybe a minute before he groaned.

"Fuck you, Toby," He said, then he leaned down and connected our lips.

It wasn't quite how people had described. There weren't any fireworks going off in my head, and there wasn't any other type of extravagant thing happening, but it was still incredible. It felt like it was supposed to be like this. It felt perfect. And I wouldn't change this moment for anything in the world.

I melted into the kiss, leaning my body onto his. His hand stayed on my jaw while his other hand moved to wrap around my waist. I let one of my hands tangle in his hair and the other one rest on his shoulder.

Eventually, we both pulled away, slightly out of breath.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"The most holy shit ever," He said, a smile falling across his face.

I pinched his ear.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jack laughed.

"You're so stupid," I teased, moving around so I was sitting on his lap facing him, instead of sitting on the bed beside him. I leaned my forehead down against his and we stayed like that for a while, neither of us saying a word.

"So does this mean I can ask you to be my boyfriend?" He asked with a grin.

"Go for it dumbass."

"Ouch, my feelings."

I gently slapped the back of his head, making him giggle.

"Alright, alright," He managed to get out through his little fit of laughter.

"Toby, will you be my boyfriend?"

"No."

"What the fuck?"

"Sorry did I say no? I meant yes, my bad."

If Jack had eyes, he probably would have rolled them. But he didn't. So he couldn't.

Instead of rolling his non-existent eyes though, Jack reconnected our lips. I smiled into the kiss. Then I heard a very loud gasp from the doorway. I turned around to look at who it was. There he stood in all his very little glory, Jeff the Fucking Killer.

"Jeff you if say a word-" Jack started but got cut off.

"Holy shit you're being gay!" He basically yelled.

I groaned and buried my face in Jacks shoulder.

"Wanna try saying that any louder next time?" Jack said sarcasticly.

"If you want me to then sure," Jeff shrugged, walking in and sitting on the chair at Jack's desk.

"I didn't say you could come in-"

"Well what if I came out?"

"Yes, that would be amazing, please get out," Jack sighed.

"Oh not in that way," Jeff grinned, making the smile he cut into his face appear to grow even bigger.

"Jeff we already know you're-" I said, but apparently Jeff likes to interrupt people.

"I'm gay, fuckers," He laughed. His eyes would probably be closed, but he didn't have any eyelids. What a loser.

"You're gay?" A new voice came from the doorway. I looked at it and saw Helen. Jeff, on the other hand, looked like he saw his life flash before his eyes.

"Just a little," Jeff shrugged. It was obvious he was a bit nervous. Ah, so it was Helen he liked. I can't wait to see this play out.

"Oh he's so fucking gay-" Jack said, but before he could finish Jeff had thrown a book at his head.

"You could just tell me to shut up next time you know," Jack mumbled.

"Oh, that's cool. Anyways, Jeff, I want to go get some more stuff for my art, want to come with?" Helen offered, directing his attention fully onto Jeff.

"Yeah! When are we leaving?" Jeff shot up out of his chair, stumbling a little bit as he walked towards the door.

"Does now work? If we wait too much longer it'll be daytime," Helen said, walking out of the doorway and down the hall. The voices of the two males faded as the walked further away.

It was just me and Jack again.

"That was, interesting?" I said, though it was more of a question.

"Definitely," Jack laughed. "It's so funny watching Jeff get flustered. I think I'm gonna need to hang out around him and Helen more to see more of those type of interactions."

"You're still going to hang out with me though, right?" I teased.

"Of course I am," Jack said, bumping our noses together.

"So, what about that date?"

A/N-

I'm thinking there's gonna be one more chapter after this- and I wanna know if anyone would be interested in a story specifically about Jeff and Bloody Painter- idk it was the most two random people I could think of and I thought it would be a funny ship but now I kinda actually like it???

Idk if that makes sense but it's okay lmao