Meetup.

"I'm so dead that Yellow's waiting for me."

Emerald grabbed his mouth as Yellow cracked a small smile. The Dexters (Kanto-Aloje) had gathered and were waiting on Purple, who had said he would be there once he had struck a peace deal with a few people. The current goal for waiting was seeing who would die faster just based on their stance with Satan (Yellow).

"Bro, Yellow's always waiting for you. That shouldn't count."

Currently, Emerald was the winning person of the challenge with what he said. ("I'm so dead that I've been in hell since birth.") But Red refused to let the shorter Blade win. Purple finally slid in the door, eyes scanning the room.

"What did I miss?"

"Rivalry between Red and Emerald over death." Purple scoffed as he scanned his seniors.

"Oh that game? What's the more powerful comment?" Crystal chuckled as Diamond groaned. From the sounds of it, this was a Blade problem.

"'I'm so dead that I've been in hell since birth.' That's the current winner." Purple rolled his eyes from what Indigo said before speaking.

"I'm so dead that Arceus is waiting to revive me, but my soul got lost on the way to the exit." Yellow lost it as the others glanced at him. He then shrugged. "If lightning strikes on me, you know where I stand." He sat down as Blue scanned him.

"What did you do to the lord of creation?"

"Existing doesn't count- I 'didn't do my job'. Taen and Reukra's fault. Anyway, what's happening?" Blake hummed.

"We're all here so-" Yellow regained her breathing as she marked him as present, wiping her face in the process. She gestured to Blue before leaning back in her chair, clearly needing more time to recover from Purple's comment.Blue sighed before smiling.

"Secret time." Blake passed out folders, instantly getting hisses. The Waves clearly had a meeting before this. She smiled. "Let's start at the top. The CSK." A few people glanced at each other with a steady message.

Be careful.