CSK103.

Emerald was blasting music in his headphones when Red went over to him. He almost didn't hear him before Red moved his headphones.

"How's it going?" Emerald quickly paused the music and spun around before pausing.

"You gave me a heart attack.

"You didn't answer me." Emerald took a second before he turned back to his computer.

"Uh- going good. I'm monitoring the younger group. Though, I think the others are lurking close."

"Remember last time. Same plan in case. We can hold it as four people."

~~~

"These are the types of days I want to kill GR."

Yellow lost it. The infamous hacker themself was basically having a stroke trying to go against Ghost Road's jinx. Hackhearse had hacked the base's tv and was sending them messages after they caught Seafoam, Lapis, Moss, Opal, Visv and Pebble.

"As you can see, GR jinxed this. Now Imma blow a ghost up." Yellow paused.

"How does that work?"

"He has a solid form."

Emerald had this look on his face as he typed something on his laptop. He always was typing seconds before the Hackhearse, but Blue couldn't tell if it was the same. Green finally spoke.

"Hey Emerald?" He looked up from the computer. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find the hacker. Or at least how they got in."

"In your bloody dreams, Emerald. I already closed those doors."

Emerald clicked his tongue as Red showed a look of confusion.

~~~

"How'd you do that?"

"Magic."

They were in Red's house as the Senior showed his confusion. Emerald brought up a magic screen, which had the Hackhearse's signature computer look.

"All I needed to do was use this to hack into the back and then use my laptop to hack in after."

"Oh that's slick." Emerald hummed.

"Now what? They'll be gunning for us."

"Get a meeting with the others on the committee. We need to meet."