CSK102.

Silver was only caught by Blake, but the younger male didn't stop him. In fact, Blake played along.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. You?" Blake hummed.

"Not really." Silver paused.

"GR sent you."

"Nah. Imma make fun of them for pulling a stupid plan together." Silver stifled his chuckle as he glanced at him. He then held up a file. "He didn't say what you were after, did he?"

"He said to tamper anything I can." Blake hummed as he handed him the file.

"Start there. That has everyone's movements. And don't put my name in the text." Silver grinned at that.

~

Satan: "Just a little fire?"

Theif: "Nah. Definitely a bonfire."

Emerald was chuckling at the messaging from the others. Silver had burned the file Blake gave him. And from the video, it was beautiful.

Terror: "Bro, it would be funny if you sent that to Green with no context."

Theif: "Why Green?"

Fear: "Wave vs Flame war again. And if he asks, tell him it's Blue's fault."

Cloak: "Wait, Hackhearse, can you record that war?"

Hackhearse: "Say no more. Send the video."

Red was chuckling at this. He knew that. Instantly, he zipped over to the messages between Silver and Green when it alerted him of a new text. The video.

Green: "?"

Silver: "Blue's idea."

Green: "Wait what?"

Silver: "Go take it up with her."

He chuckled as he zipped over to Blue and Green's chat.

Green: "Blue, what are you up to?"

Blue: "Eh?"

Green: "I just got something from Silver saying it was your idea."

Blue: "The only planning I've been doing is catching the CSK! What did Silver send you?"

Emerald was chuckling softly as he texted the CSK chat.

Hackhearse: "Theif, head down. She's going to want you dead."

Theif: "I thought so. Bye guys."

Satan: "No! Come on! I still need you!"

Emerald sighed. Another success at making chaos.

~

Satan: "Problem-"

Emerald went pale as he saw the signals. Silver and Yellow were bound to get caught and the other CSK weren't that far behind. Red sent him a message.

Red: "Let them know. The older group is caught. There's no safe way out of this. Contact the younger group and tell them they're on the front lines. Let no one find the leaders."

Emerald's fingers quickly moved to send the messages. Let everyone know what's going down.

~

Yellow gulped as the older group hid near where the scene was. They were unformed, hope was thin. Green and Blue were looking around, Gold and Platinum joining them.