Spiritual Guidance 1.0.

"Then the next one is the Spirit Kingdom."

"Fuck."

"Yellow!"

The Blonde Senior merely hissed. One topic and she changed her tune.

"Be better to go home. No one likes the kingdom and if anyone finds it, it's a bloody miracle."

"Why are you violent?"

"I'm supposed to be commanding that kingdom. But one fucking decision destroyed that. And the group that's been trying to kill the Spirit Kingdom has not been helping." Lapis paused as Star spoke.

"How so?"

"Once, the Hell Kingdom was almost able to uncover the Kingdom to get it back in the Afterlife Alliance. What did those morons do? They find the Ruler, take their head and leave the body for us to find! They are not helping! They want the spirit kingdom to stop, they need to stop trying to kill it! Killing it only means it'll find a new host and we'll never know who that is!" A few people moved away from the Blonde as she put her head down. Lapis was the most silent one as Red gulped.

"So... where should we start?" Yellow picked up her head and sighed.

"The Hell Kingdom has already re-outlined the Spirit Kingdom's Allies. There's the Lucid Kingdom, Pillars of Afterlife and The Grim Reapers. There's also signs of someone that may or may not be Death." She shuddered as Platinum gulped.

"I hope not on that last one."

"Yeah- but there's nothing that says the signs are lying." She got up and put up some pictures on the board. "This is all we have." Blue gulped.

"That's not a lot."

"This is 5 years of searching. You can see where the problem is." Lapis seemed to look away as Green gulped.

"Well... best to start."

~~~

Finding the Lucid Kingdom when you can gather a group of Kingdom Rulers was not the hard part. Cedar was able to open a door to their domain before they found them.

"Oh goodness." They looked up as a few Munnas brought a cloud down, revealing the Kingdom Ruler. Soft Blue eyes scanned them. "I wasn't expecting visitors. How can I help you?" Blue smiled as Cedar stayed near the back. It was understandable since he was the only person of the group to not be a Kingdom Ruler.

"Minlyna. It's good to see you." She rubbed her eyes as she scanned the group. Yellow had her Kingdom Ruler Eyes on, so when she locked eyes with her, she smiled.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I guess I didn't recognize you. Which Kingdoms are here...?" Yellow smiled.

"You know I'm from the Hell Kingdom. Blue here is Earth, Platinum from Demon and Henry from Night." She shook their hands before pausing.

"I notice there's another here." Cedar knew it was him before going invisible. Blue chuckled as Henry defended him.

"He's merely a Covenant. Nothing more than that." Cedar heard that before fading back into view, keeping an ear on the conversation. Minlyna hummed.

"Well then. How can I help you guys?" Yellow hummed.

"We were actually hoping to talk to you about the Spirit Kingdom." The Lucid Kingdom Ruler rubbed her face with a sigh.

"That time again, eh? What number are we on?" Yellow dropped her head.

"82nd-"

"Doing better than the Heaven Kingdom." Henry visibly choked on a laugh as the females snickered. While the Night Kingdom Ruler recovered, Minlyna sighed. "Spirit Kingdom... I don't believe I've met the most recent one. Let's see... Kimber?"