Sealed Ritual 1.

Watching Purple go into a breakdown was not fun.

"So then we have the Crimson Seal-" Blue cut herself off at the sound that escaped the male Midori, which got everyone's attention.

"Purple?" Red got to his side as the purple haired male trembled. While the Senior Blade got him outside to calm down, the others took a minute until the door shut. Then Silver spoke.

"He has every right to panic." The others glanced at him as he paused. "Nothing good ever comes out of figuring out the Crimson Seal. I know. When I first mentioned it to Purple, he looked like he'd seen a ghost. Many people searching for the Crimson Seal have had similar Reactions." Star looked surprised.

"Really?" Lapis chuckled.

"I wasn't a part of that side of the organization. But boy did we make fun of them. Our favorite was when we asked them if they really lost a family or just their brain cells." Pink snorted.

"Didn't think they had any to start with." The room lost it as she grinned. "But that's asking if Taen has gotten the name from Purple." Lime grabbed her mouth.

"They still fight about that!" The laughter only grew before they calmed down. Blue sighed before Red rejoined them.

"Pink, you may need to check on him. He's not answering me." She gulped before going out. She only took a few minutes before she came in with her twin, who still looked visibly hurt. Regardless, he pulled away from his sister and went over to where Blue was standing. He quietly whispered something to her before taking the marker she had and going over to the board. Pink quickly pulled the group's attention away from him.

"I'll say this right now. If you haven't seen the Eevee, you will never find the Seal."

"Is it just the Eevee?" Silver asked.

"Oh no. But you have to see the Eevee once to understand the pain." She frowned. "I still have that burn mark on my leg." Yellow panicked.

"What?!"

"It was from a month ago. I lost my footing." Purple finally made a snarky remark.

"You also had a memory reset. But we don't look at that."

"Shut your trap. You almost lost an arm!" He didn't seem to respond before Forest responded.

"I don't think that's his concern." Pink seemed to glare at him before sighing.

"Still." Purple stepped back from the board, revealing a large chart. He took a second before speaking.

"There. The entirety of the Crimson Seal." Ruby put his glasses on as he gave the marker back and practically teleported into Pink's arms. She rubbed his back as Green paused.

"That's... not a small list..." Lime hummed.

"If you look at it, the physical Crimson Seal is in the middle. The rest seem to be allies." Silver snorted.

"Yeah allies-" Pink finished his thought.

"Some allies they are."

"Do you have a problem?"

"Yeah. I have a burn on my leg from the Eevee of the Crimson Seal." Silver chuckled at her complaint before getting up.

"Most of this chart has been found. Whether the people in the groups want to admit them or not is entirely up to them. But I can tell you right now that almost everyone has been marked down." Red paused.

"Really?" Silver studied the chart.

"Yeah. Besides the actual Crimson Seal, there's the Code of Dialga and the Threads of Space. Everyone else is known." The room was quiet as he stole the marker from Blue, getting a complaint, before he tapped a part. "Code of Arceus-"

"Please say that name quieter." Pink hushed the trembling boy as Silver continued.

"-the Promise is in the room-"

"No it's not."

"-if I get interrupted by the Midoris one more time, I'm throwing you off a mountain."

"If you can get me up there in one piece, I'll let you do it."

"Pink!" Green was silently laughing into Red's shoulder as the two locked eyes. Blue glared at him before he spoke, fighting his laughter.

"We can do this Flame-Wave war in a minute." The duo merely huffed as Pink rubbed Purple's back, who was drifting off.

"The... CoA isn't hard to find. Between the other two Families and the Legacies, it's just the Crimson Seal." Gold paused.

"Really?" She nodded.

"The CoA consists of the Crimson Seal, Midori Promise, Yunshia Curse and the Legacies. And if you look away from the Seal, everyone else is in this room." She paused as she looked around. "I take that back. We're missing one person. But the rest of us are here." Sapphire paused.

"Who?" Pink smiled as Silver spoke.

"The Midori Promise is with the twins, The Yunshia Curse-" He looked at Ruby, who snickered.

"Should be renamed."

"6 people who all lost one name. That's fun."

"Shut up, Pink." She grinned as she gave Purple to Lime and went up, bringing a folder and pinning a few papers to the other board.

"Midori Promise is currently me and Purple, Yunshia Cruse is currently 5 waves and a blade. Somehow. And then the Legacies... have 2 waves and a flame." She stepped back with a pause. "We're missing a Legacy in this room."

Yellow scanned the pictures she had posted. Seeing Pink and Purple wasn't surprising. Under Yunshia's Curse; Blue, Silver, Ruby, Qidorr, Glowce and Lilac were a little surprising. As for the Legacies... Midnight, Tempesta nera and Gold were put up. She pulled out the attendance. Midnight was the only one not there, but Seafoam had said he got flocked. Speaking of the Operator, she had her laptop out and tapped a few keys. She then connected her headset and spoke.

"Voicemail, Voicemail, Seafoam to Midnight." There clearly was a reply as she continued. "You don't mind if I connect you virtually to the meeting, do you? Or are you still flocked?" Again, the moment of silence marked a reply as she answered. "Alright. One second..." She tapped a few more keys before Midnight's voice echoed from the device.

"I spoke way too soon- hold on-" While he muted to not disrupt the conversation, Red spoke.

"So as of right now, not including the Crimson Seal, we have everyone of that Code?" Pink nodded as Midnight returned.

"Pardon?" Lime covered Purple's ears at Pink's look before she spoke.

"Code of Arceus. We're looking into the Crimson Seal and are starting with that Code. Which is why you were connected." Midnight made a noise.

"Until that Eevee apologizes, I don't care if they die or not." Silver lost his composure as he bursted out laughing. "I had a knife thrown at my head and still have the scars from when that thing cut me in the side! I want my apology!" Admiral had this look as she took a deep breath. Gold then spoke.

"Midnight, since you are the Seal's Legacy, why don't you explain it?"

"It's a fucking Eevee. What else do you want me to say?" Blue was faster than the rest.

"To watch your language!" Midnight didn't answer for a good minute before Seafoam chuckled, signaling that he had muted himself. Parchment whispered something to Cedar, who nodded before Midnight responded.

"Sorry. Had to get back to the base." There were some mixed replies as Midnight shuffled through some paper. "Let's see... the Eevee is the primary part of the CoA Crimson Seal. But there is also an Elemental Plate, Regi Aura, and Shield." He then paused. "That's the Crimson Seal. I do have a letter from them that says the Eevee has all of these. So once you find the Eevee, you find the CoA Crimson Seal." Pink hummed as she looked at the board. Emerald then spoke.

"So would it be easier to reach out to that Eevee?"

"Not my job." A snort escaped Silver as Midnight went off grumbling.