CSK104.

Emerald held his breath as he listened to the meeting. He was marked as Unanswering because he was in a tight spot. But it was because of a text he got ahold of.

I know who the Hackhearse is.

He wouldn't respond even to Red's to the Hacker.

"Hackhearse? I need a response."

He trembled as he listened to the meeting, waiting for someone to mention the text. He was sure it was either Purple, Amber or Seafoam, but he didn't know who. He trusted Purple and Seafoam was unaware. Someone had to mention it. He finally answered Red since everyone was worried about him.

Hackhearse: "I need you to pull the conversation off Emerald."

GR: "Why?"

Hackhearse: "You'll see in a second. Throw the conversation off."

Watching the cameras, Red's face read several emotions. Finally he spoke.

"He answered me. He's got a slight headache." The others relaxed before Amber finally spoke. That little shit.

"I got info on the Hackhearse." Red must've connected the two points as he looked down. "And it's kinda surprising."

GR: "You're watching the meeting."

Hackhearse: "I intercepted a message from someone. I was trying to figure out who was involved. He gave himself up. Now to figure out if he was the receiver or sender."

"What do you got Amber?"

"I got this message from a friend who wishes to remain anonymous. They gave me some info on the Hackhearse's id. They and a few others matched users and got me a name."

"Who?" Emerald took his chances. Quickly hacking into the TV and preparing himself, he hacked the meeting.

"Over my dead body you are."

~~~

Red vanished under the table when the Hackhearse's Booming voice echoed through the room. Amber's laptop was slammed shut as he froze. The room went quiet as Casey slipped her phone into her hand.

~~~

Knight: "Damn. You snapped faster than Red's teleportation."

Hackhearse: "Did you just call his table trick 'Teleportation'?"

Knight: "There was a sound with it. So yes."

Hackhearse: "I think he was screaming."

The meeting had gone to a standstill, so he tried hacking into Amber's laptop, but thanks to him closing it, he had nothing. Cursing mentally, he paused as Blue finally spoke.

~~~

"How long have you been listening?"

"Long enough. Just because I'm the passive CSK doesn't mean I won't blow you in your spot."

The room went quiet as the screen showed coordinates. The Rangers and Shade froze up, knowing that was where they were.

"You'd better have another leader caught before you come at me. Cause I won't hesitate to press a button and blow you up."

~~~

He disconnected and listened, watching Amber go into a full on panic attack. Gold actually got to his side, helping him get outside away from the threat. He paused before closing his eyes. His phone hummed.

GR: "Who the fuck pissed you off?"

Emerald didn't respond as he glanced at the video, watching as Green put up the four profiles.