CSK 101.

Emerald text Red once Blue started talking.

Emerald: "Don't give yourself up when she mentions the bullets. I swear, that's how you always almost get caught."

Red: "Shut up you. I do not."

Emerald shot this look at his Senior, watching as his mind went back on Emerald's message. He then shot a look in response as Emerald smugly grinned at him. Ah, he remembered how many times he had almost gotten caught because he talked about the bullet path way too in depth. He finally looked away as Blue got to the actual members.

"So we have Satan-"

Silver gave Yellow this look. Red instantly read it as 'I tried to get you off the hook'. Oh dear. Silver is the only Wave CSK. So he was the only one able to compromise the evidence. So that means they are close here.

"So far the attacks are mostly in Kanto-"

Emerald sent a pic to Red. Oh, he's already looking at secret texts, huh? Silver and Yellow were debating on who should give the opinion. Silver then grinned as he waited for Blue to pause her rant.

"But they scatter all across the northern regions of Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Aloje. So Blake, do we have any suspects?"

"No-"

"Blue, can I give my thoughts?" Yellow couldn't help but giggle at Blue's face as she stared at the redhead.

"Sure." He glanced at Blake before sitting up.

"Personally, I think Satan isn't a guy, first of all, and might actually be passive." Green caught this look on Yellow as she glared at Silver.

"Are you sure about the Passive part?"

"Yes." Yellow blinked twice, as if that wasn't part of what he was supposed to say. He then added. "Passive being unless you're a moron."

Emerald: "Someone's going to get stabbed tonight."

Red: "Just stabbed? If she doesn't leave his body to the forest, I'll be concerned about who's becoming a sacrifice."

Emerald gave a look of concern to him. If Silver doesn't end up in the forest, then they knew who she would target. Red then sent another text.

Red: "It sounds like someone's going to be locking the house tonight."

Emerald gulped as he turned back to the conversation. It hadn't moved too far as Yellow had started her assault upon Silver.

"Are we referring to morons like Ghetsis or morons like fire breathers?" Silver made no sound as he kept his eyes to the file in his hands. "Silver, what level of Moron are we talking about?" The others giggled at the redhead's nervous chuckle.

"W-why is that the question? Are they the same?" Yellow narrowed her eyes before Purple winced.

"He meant- Ghetsis Level morons. I mean, why would anyone be passive around them?" Silver seemed to nod and agree to his words as Yellow glared daggers at him. Then she sighed.

"Whatever." Red glanced at Emerald.

Red: "Oh, and I might get caught?"

Emerald didn't respond as Blue glanced at Yellow.

"Anything you'd like to tell us?"

"Silver, I hope you can lock your doors. Because I am the least of your concern." Silver dropped the file as he stared at her. Oh great. He was so dead it wouldn't be surprising if there was a body. He whispered something to Gold before smiling.

"Um, anything else for Satan?" Yellow hardly grimaced. Blue hummed before looking around. Emerald finally spoke.

"480 kills a year depending on whatever the math is on that. 98% reason is that they're taking out 'sinners' and the other 2% are out of sheer amusement. The weapon that it hides as is apparently a Black Soul Shard that can stretch out to a longer length that ends up being taller than the welder regardless of height." Yellow gently closed her file as Red bit his lip and the others glanced at him.

"How do you know this?"

"Well, a new report gave the info on the kill count. 480 is the estimated rate. Bystanders have mentioned that 9 times out of 10, they overhear Satan say that the people murdered had 'sinned and are now punished properly'. The last 1 out of 10 is they hear a wild chuckle before Satan vanishes. As for the Blade, weapon experts studied it from afar the best they could and could only determine the information I stated. I looked it all up while Yellow and Silver were getting ready to go to war." Crystal chuckled at Silver's pale face as Emerald continued. "Those three same sources also have similar info on the other CSK members as well." He glanced at the others as he tapped a few keys on his laptop. "I'll message their links in a sec once I'm done getting glared at by the forest maiden over there." Yellow took a deep breath before looking back at the folder. Emerald hummed as he muttered under his breath. "Don't see why you're mad, but ok. Alright, I sent them. So don't jump on me." Silver and Yellow met eyes before Blue hummed.

"Well..." She put up pictures of the wanted posters from the CSK. "These are who we're after. Next meeting, let's try to get these guys."

~

"She was going to kill you."

"Silver was first."

Red and Emerald were sitting in Red's office, looking over stuff. Red gulped.

"Jeez... the others are fried. I couldn't look over this properly but- shit-"

"What do we do?"

"Mission it. We have to weaken the evidence. Tell Hackhearse to message Silver to tamper with whatever he can. Then have him tell the others that GR wants everyone to thin out their missions and evidence. This is way too close for comfort. Be sure the younger group understands too."

"Got it. I'll make sure he does that. Anything else?"

"Yeah. Hold your head low." Emerald nodded slightly before heading out.