Grace O' 3.

They got to meet the Tribe of Common and found the council member. The elder of the tribe kinda gave them up.

"There's my favorite Grandchild!" They turned as Sven's weak chuckle filled the air.

"Careful, Grandma. We don't want Ala to hear that." Green hummed as he went over and ruffled Cedar's hair, getting a yelp from the Covenant. "What's the little magic caster want?"

"Gentle!" Cedar lightly smacked at his hand as the others chuckled. Green's mind was already clicking.

~~~

Sven did admit that he was the Council Rep. Though, Cedar almost killed him for his teasing.

"Gran always is a weak point for me. She was there when I got the placement and always bothers me about it." They chuckled as he rubbed his face before tapping the ground. "You wanna look for people, I'll point some out for ya. Onis, ask Star about the Northernly Tribe. Then for the Willowbenders, look for a group in Sinnoh called the Galaxy Marchers. And the Silent Blade, all I can say is a family in Hoenn, I have no more than that." Green frowned.

"Aren't you guys trying to hide?"

"I'm the menace of the group. I get attacked daily, and win daily. I'll beat them down to the size of a pea and leave them to rot like one. I ain't afraid to expose the other council. Oh, and as for the last member, look at the Grace Landmarks. They tend to go to them if they feel they are being searched for. That's all I can tell you."

~~~

"How does he know that?"

Star looked petrified as she stared at her senior like he told her she was about to die. They had asked her about the group before she made such a sound and asked how they learned about that. When they admitted Sven told them, she was shocked.

"Out of all the people to say something, he knows?" Blue hummed.

"Why are you so concerned?" She shocked her head.

"I've imagined worse scenarios. But- never thought he would know a thing. Still..." She closed the book in her hands and stood up. "Why did he point to the Northernly Tribe?"

"We were discussing the Grace Committee when he mentioned it. Is there a chance the Oni Rep is in the tribe?" Star hummed.

"Let's see... It's certainly not me. Leanne and Jack are nos... Hazel's a no- most of the rest were killed in the attack... You're looking at Jasmine." Green blinked.

"You mean the dainty murderer in Olivine?" She nodded.

"I wouldn't be too surprised. She's the only one without an Oni Title."

~~~

"Imma beat both of them over the head."

Jasmine was unimpressed about Star and Sven's dramatic exposure. So while she got ready to go hit them, the seniors kept the conversation going.

"So... why didn't you say anything? Sure, the Grace part makes sense, but the Oni-" Jasmine scoffed.

"Being the Oni Rep of the Grace Committee is more dangerous than the others. There are Oni Hunters and Grace Hunters. Survival of the Fittest if you want a more plain example. So I was doing my best to survive." Blue hummed.

"But you would be marked as a very powerful being. Why worry?" She scoffed again.

"Memories, allies, weaknesses. Those are dangerous to everyone. I didn't want to take my chances."

~~~

Sven wasn't wrong about the group in Sinnoh. Diamond showed them the way as they warmed up.

"Careful. Mars is with them." Red hummed as the former Galactic Admin stretched, greatly showing off her flexibility.

~~~

"Yes. I'm the Willowbender Rep. And yes. I will be stabbing Sven later."

Diamond merely kept his muttering to himself as she practiced, performing several spins and flips.

"So... Why hide?" Mars chuckled.

"I'm not hiding. However, I work alongside the Silent Blade Rep, so they prefer I stay low." She then paused her movements. "I guess I also would rather have no interruptions when I'm dancing. If you're looking for a personal reason, of course." She went back to her practicing as Blue hummed.

"You wouldn't be able to tell us who the Silent Blade is, would you?" She chuckled.

"I'll lose my head before then. What did Sven tell you?"

"All he said is 'a family in Hoenn'. That's all he could say." She hummed.

"Then all I can add is that they stand out in a crowd." They glanced at each other.

~~~

Red understood the two's words. He never told them, but Ghost Road made an appearance and obviously made a point. The other Dexters (Kanto-Hoenn) met up in Lilycove to be in the League and Contest Hall was having a meeting about something.

Then Ghost Road fired.

See, Emerald was alerted by GR's signal. But they didn't have time to find him before he fired, nearly hitting Norman. Nearly being something sliced the bullet in half before it hit. The meeting turned as Ghost Road almost didn't hesitate to recock the rifle and fire again, getting blocked again. Norman seemed the most confused before Ruby fired back, completely missing since the Sniper vanished.

~~~

"What the hell was your point!?"

Emerald had finally connected with the criminal mastermind, trying to figure out what the point in shooting at a meeting was. The others waited as he listened to the response in his headphones.

"What?" GR continued before he tapped something on his laptop. "I don't see how that's-" Whatever he pulled up got his mind moving. "Oh that- How the hell did- GR-" He cursed under his breath before he pulled his screen up onto the TV. "Take a look at this. Ruby, you'll want your glasses." The Hoenn Wave cursed under his breath before he played a skycam. With perfect timing, he stopped it just as the bullet got blocked. Yellow blinked at the sight of a figure made of light.

"What the-" Emerald gulped.

"Something tells me GR wasn't targeting the meeting. But I can't prove it." Green hummed.

"No... He fired at Norman twice. Wouldn't he shift his aim if he was targeting the meeting?" Blue purred.

"Let's ask Red since he's the expert."

~~~

Red physically mapped the whole thing out. Emerald recorded it (Not sure why) before he spoke. Blue was not kidding.

"You said he fired twice with the same trajectory?" They nodded before he grabbed a marker and traced it. "Yeah... either he was making a point or something's wrong. Because even when targeting one person in a crowd, he changes the trajectory." Yellow blinked.

"Really?" He nodded as he grabbed some string and used it to show a second trajectory.

"Yeah... Ghost Road has never traced the same path twice. This is the first time he's been sighted doing so." He changed the string's position before frowning. "Why he did that is hard to figure out. Unless he shot without reason, he always has a reason..." Red hummed as he adjusted the string again. "But this is already weird enough-"

~~~

Aether was able to tell them.

"That's the power of a Silent Blade." Ruby's squinting said it all as he stared at the screen. "A nearly invisible force defending the area. The group has a series of codes that they follow that make them so mysterious." Ruby frowned.

"I don't share that ability."

"You wouldn't be able to. The path of magic skips a generation to go to the one after. So if your father's a member, then the next generation to gain access to the magic is your children." Ruby was still squinting at the screen with a frown. The confusion must've hit him hard.

"Still... why has he never mentioned it?"

"They normally act like magic-less people to blend in more. They are seen as threats, so they have to hide. You'll see them with pokemon a lot because pokemon help them safely hide." Ruby hummed softly at that.