Spiritual Guidance 3.0.

Yellow managed to secure a meeting with the Kingdom Ruler. Blue managed to convince Lapis to join them, only telling him that they may need his strength to get around any potential enemies. He agreed without thinking much about it. So when they went, they figured that the Spirit Kingdom would reveal if she knew or not. Emerald caught messages between Lapis and the rest of the enemy group, planning an attack as they made their way to the place. Perfect.

"Alright... we're here." Emerald hummed.

"Early too, it seems."

"Nah. Spirit's probably lurking. Deciding if it's safe or if they should even bother. Spirit! We're here!"

Lapis let out a noise as something nearly cut his head off. Blue turned to the source as someone stepped forward. Yellow spoke in a soft voice.

"Spirit."

"Satan." Her sword stayed in her hand, clearly showing aggression. "You summoned this meeting for a reason. Best to say it now before I have to get violent." Yellow gulped as she stepped forward.

"The Afterlife Alliance has been trying to get you to join."

"Not interested. All you people do is monitor Death as it is. I prefer to be the source of it."

"What you do is none of our business. Our reason for wanting you to join is to help protect your kingdom." Spirit twitched.

"Then if that's the case, someone needs to get cleared from this meeting." Flames roared to life, circling Lapis instantly. That was the indication. She knew who was hunting her down. "I know who you are. Vanish."

It was a lot faster than Star and Red's fight. She was suddenly above him and cutting him down. Something got grabbed before she leaped away, leaving him collapsed on the ground. Yellow tensed up as Spirit purred at the soul in her hand. Oh shit-

"That's... a little mean, don't you think?" Spirit hummed as the other two turned to her.

"Maybe. But I won't take my chances." Blue got to Lapis's side, tenderly petting his head to comfort his shaking. Spirit sighed. "To the point. I will rejoin. However, I shall be clear that I am not revealing myself."

"Why not? How can we guard you if we don't know where you are." Spirit kept an eye on the soul in her hand, which was trying to run away.

"My enemies are everywhere. I even have allies that are my enemies. If you can't deal with them, then why should you worry? I'll take them all out until they leave me alone. That's all I want. To be left alone. Have them figure it out and then we'll talk about me revealing myself." Yellow gulped.

"What are you going to do with that soul?" Spirit looked up.

"I'll hold onto it for a bit. Less my enemies get the upper hand with having an ally at this meeting than anything. I'll release it once I know this meeting is cleared." The sound of running feet filled the air as she hummed. "That's the cue. If you want to protect me, start with these pests. I will reach out more. And once they've left me alone, then we'll talk more." She turned around before pausing. "Oh, and let the rest of the alliance know what was said here. Best not to leave them in the dark." She then vanished as Emerald's Kingdom Walls went up, halting the incoming attackers.

"I'll stay by Lapis. You ladies deal with them." Yellow formed into Satan instantly.

"Gladly."

~~~

They were lucky that Sage was ready to be backup. Carrying Lapis back was not going to be an easy task since he was the tallest at that meeting. They regrouped at the Ringtown base as Lapis rested in Sage's arms. Red gulped.

"So basically... once we've dealt with Lapis's allies against her, she'll think about revealing?"

"Yeah..." Yellow gulped as she eyed the bluenette. At least he looked peaceful while he rested. She had already healed his physical wounds. She was more worried about his spiritual wounds. But she couldn't check that without his soul. Sage sighed.

"You don't think Star will hear us out while he's in this state, do you?"

"There's only one way to find out. Where is she?" Sage went to answer when the fiery oni slipped in. She was out of breath as she sat down beside the base leader.

"Don't go into the tunnels. Those Rhyhorn are nasty right now." Seeing the captain's face go pale said a lot as he hugged Lapis close. Blue snickered as Red shrugged.

"You know what- I have nothing better to do." Sage shook his head, as if trying to convince the senior that it was a bad idea. Sadly, his silent plea did not reach him as he headed out.

"Louder Sage. Red is blind." The other 3 seniors chuckled at Emerald's words, clearly showing that this was nothing new. Sage gulped before Green turned to Star.

"Real quick... Can I ask you something?" She nodded cautiously. Blue understood why. If she was the Spirit Kingdom Ruler, she just fled getting caught in combat with the people that wanted her dead. However, Green had a different approach. "I've asked the others, but I haven't gotten an answer from you. What do you know about the Spirit Kingdom?" Star hummed as she thought about it, no doubt being careful.

"I know that the Spirit Kingdom has a tradition of sorts. There's a shrine that's always near the Spirit Ruler so that they can complete it." She hummed. "I think I've seen it nearby. It doesn't look all that good, like it got attacked. Not sure..." Blue glanced at the Senior Flame. He played her. That was how they were going to negotiate for her identity. He then hummed.

"That's good to note..." Lapis finally stirred. Clearly Spirit had finally let his soul return. Yellow got to his side as he shuddered.

"Shh... easy..."

~

"You think that'll work?"

"No. But right now, we need to clear that group out. Or else nothing we do will work."

Blue nodded as she scanned her phone. She had successfully convinced Porcelain, Midnight and Admiral to join her in attempting to get Lapis to help them get his Spirit hating allies to leave the soulbound Kingdom Ruler alone. She hoped it worked.

"Alright. If I do get Lapis to hear me out, then we'll be good. But if I can't-"

"GR apparently is helping us out with that. Casey brought it up in a meeting, so they have a mission prepared to wipe them out if the convincing doesn't work."

"Perfect."