Grace O' 4.

After the seniors avoided a father-son war (Sapphire actually teleported them out of the gym to save them), they were able to ask the gym leader. Norman sighed at their words.

"Yeah... I see what you mean." He handed the pictures from Emerald back to Red before he hummed. He snuck a glance at Ruby before continuing. "Who gave me up?"

"Sven and Mars gave hints, but Ghost Road forced you out of hiding." Norman nodded softly as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Damn..." He sighed before sneaking another glance at Ruby. "So... what do you want to know?"

"Other than why you hid?" Norman sighed.

"Never keen on the front lines. Always did it wrong until recently." He summoned a katana made of light, letting it rest in his hand. He took a moment before glancing at them. "That's why I became a trainer. It was mostly to help me hide and get used to the frontlines. I'm still not used to it, but still..." Green hummed.

"What about family? Who all knows?" Norman glanced at him before sighing.

"Before now? It was only my grandfather. He passed the ability down to me, so he was the only one to know. I never told anyone else. Until now..." Ruby stayed quiet as Red hummed.

"What do you know about the Grace Kingdom?" A chuckle escaped the gym leader.

"There's not much I can say since the Grace Kingdom has protected the family for generations. But I can say that... you're close to them. That's all I can say without breaking trust." Blue hummed.

~~~

"We ran into another wall."

"Leaders are like that."

Blue growled as they looked at their notes. Norman was the first person to give them a hint and it was barely anything.

"Our last try is the mysterious 8th Member." Cedar hummed.

"Sven said to look around the Grace Landmarks." He sighed. "The Isle is still open for visitors. Just bare."

~~~

A small group arrived as Platinum looked at her book.

"This one is apparently the Grace Guardian. But..." Cedar hummed before a sound filled the air.

"Lioale."

The group looked up as a mysterious, astral-like humanoid creature floated down to their spot on the ground. It scanned them before giggling.

"Lulio! Lumi oli oa." Cedar crossed his arms.

"Is that supposed to mean something?" It finished chuckling before it spoke again.

"Sorry. Not used to speaking to non-Grace members. It takes time. I know what you seek. But I can't supply much." They paused as it bounced around them, almost making it feel like he had no gravity resistance.

"Wait... huh?"

"I know you seek His Majesty's presence. However he is unable to be seen right now. Besides, the stars are not aligned and we are far from the appointment with him."

"What does that mean?" The creature leaned down, scooped up some soil before tossing it into the air. It vanished almost instantly upon leaving the ground.

"Fix the Kingdom and Seek the Aura. All will rise and you will see the Ruler." It then took off without another word.

~~~

The Dexters grouped up as Blue sighed.

"So... now what?" Green hummed as Red spoke.

"Best we work on the next one. We'll get nowhere here." She sighed.