34

Taehyung wakes up before Jungkook reaches her room, Jeon didn't expect that he will see her sitting in her vanity mirror getting ready for the day, she wants to be prepared for this training

She's in front of the mirror but instead of holding a hair brush she has her box of knives infront of her

Jeon wants to ignore it but the way the queen holds and cleans the blades worries him

"My love?" Jungkook asks, he's being careful what to say to her

"look hyungie, dad gave this to me after he saw me playing with the target board using a small hook at every end of my bow"

Jungkook smiles looking at her collections of knives. They are well kept and organize, sharp even

"sometimes I think the king wants a son in you my queen"

"you think? Mom always forbid him saying ' she's a woman, don't make her like a man, she should be prim and proper not a rugged like you' "

"but the queen mother taught you well too my love, how you defend yourself, defend us from your hidden enemies"

"dad said I should know who to believe in,. Believe in myself and how to learn other people that's surrounds me.. my guts never betrayed me"

" I hope trusting me will never disappoint you, my queen"

Taehyung smiles closing the box and face him

" I think not... If ever you disappoint me, I think that you don't want to see me with somebody else,. I can't stay mad at you that long hyung, and I think it bothers you too whenever I'm angry at you right hyungie?"

"you don't have any idea how you are making me insane just the thought of you getting upset with me my love"

"Forgive me for being so jealous bratty kid whenever I don't like what I see... Like that Ivy, I'm a woman too. I know when another girl is having an eye over you, thirsting over you. I want to pull out her eyes out of its suckets so she will never look at you the way I only can"

"My queen" Jungkook holds her in the waist hugging her with wide eyes, he can't believe that this is what the queen thinks whenever she's jealous over her

"What? I'm being honest here"

"I never thought that my love is possessive over me.. I thought I'm the only one possessive here"

"Really? You're possessive too? But when?"

"When that king first danced with you the day of your coronation. The way he holds you, while dancing. Captain Hoseok knows how I felt angry on how he holds you like he owns you that moment, you're so beautiful with your gown. I felt you're so far away from me, I really thought it's impossible for me to reach where you are right now.. I can't hold you. The day she invites you to his party to propose to you. Jasmine holds me in my place for not making a scene and making you embarrassed. The day of the cultural festival when the two of you sneaked out of the palace, if I'm not your General maybe I would kill the one attempt to kiss you"

Taehyung giggles, she slaps him on his chest playfully knowing all of this while her arms encircles on his shoulder

"I just only know this.. this means I have your eyes that long?"

Jungkook leans to her to capture her lips, Taehyung runs her slender fingers on his hair in the nape playing with it while kissing him

"I love you my queen Taehyung. Only you..."

"I love you too General Jungkook"

they were busy hugging in the middle of the room when a knock was heard on the door disturbing them..