Phase 2: Fearing the enemy

North-South Expressway (HE-1), Colony of Heliopolis, Orb Union, 25 January CE 71, 1430 hrs

After successfully tying both of her hands with a zip-tie handcuffs, one of the ZAFT soldiers named Rusty Mackenzie helps the silver-haired ZAFT soldier to flip the unconscious Flay towards the front so that she can breath.

"Damn. I thought Naturals would be terrified and give up upon seeing us. Didn't know this one could put up a fight just to resist us," Rusty says in a surprising tone. "Yeah, Naturals are the dumb enough to resist against us knowing that we are stronger than them," the ZAFT soldier says while looking at Flay.

"Hold on Rusty, I need to check her identity. I think I saw her last name." The ZAFT soldier takes out Flay's personal identification card from his pocket to check. "Shit." The silver-haired ZAFT soldier curses as he sees Flay's last name from her personal identification card. "What is it, Yzak?" Rusty asks.

"Great, this young Natural lady named Flay Allster and her face matched as the same one found in her personal identification card," Yzak says while verifying Flay's facial appearance. "Plus, her family name is Allster. Isn't she is the daughter of Blue Cosmos jackass, George Allster?" Yzak questions Rusty about Flay's family.

"Yeah. But we—" Before Rusty could finish his sentence, Yzak pulled the bolt handle of his assault rifle and aimed at Flay's face. "Yzak, don't kill her!" Rusty calls out to Yzak to prevent him from killing Flay.

"Why not, Rusty?" Yzak furiously asks. "Her father is a high ranking Blue Cosmos official and she may hold the same hate views as her father." Yzak pauses before continuing. "Naturals can never coexist with us peacefully." .

"Yzak, don't. We are currently in a neutral nation's colony. If we kill a civilian here, we will be court-martialed," Rusty warns. "I too dislike Naturals, but we have to follow the military laws set by ZAFT. The best we can do is to bring her back to our ship for processing." .

"Alright, I'm taking her back to our ship. Go with Athrun to steal the other two gundams located inside the factory. I will meet you back on The Vesalius and good luck." Yzak wishes Rusty good luck before parting ways. Then, Yzak carries the unconscious Flay on his back as he heads towards one of the abandoned military trucks that contained the Duel gundam.

Upon placing Flay in a safe position in the Duel gundam's cockpit, Yzak checks in with Nicol and Dearka through his red helmet's communication device to ensure they have successfully secured the Buster and Blitz gundam before heading back to their ship.

Once the Buster and Blitz gundams were fully secured by Dearka and Nicol. Yzak then informs the rest of the Green ZAFT soldiers to head down to the Factory—to assist Athrun and Rusty in securing the other two remaining gundams located down there.

The three elite ZAFT pilots start the OS system of the three gundams to begin operation. Yzak then informs Chief Petty Officer Miguel Aiman through the gundam's intercom system that they have secured the three gundams and they are ready to head back to their ship.

Chief Petty Officer Aiman acknowledges that the three elite ZAFT pilots fully secured the three gundams and recommends they head back to The Vesalius immediately. Yzak acknowledges and soon the three gundams depart from the Heliopolis colony to head back to the ZAFT ships.