Phase 5: Haunting Revelations

Meeting room (Small), Main Building, ZAFT Headquarters, City of Aprilius One, PLANTs, 4 February CE 71, 1110 hrs

Surprised to hear that her father got secrets that she never knew, Flay was determined to find out.

"Councilwoman Joule, what do you mean my father kept secrets from me?" Flay asks.

"Let me fully explain what your father really did, Miss Allster. To start off, George Allster is involved in funding terrorist attacks against the PLANTs and ZAFT forces." Ezalia says.

This revelation shocked Flay, as she thought her father wouldn't do such evil things. Though aware of her father expresses disdain about Coordinators to her, Flay thought he wouldn't terror attacks against Coordinators.

"I know this is hard for you to understand, but your father is not a good person you used to look up to," Ezalia says. "Next, ZAFT Intelligence found out that your father is involved in Blue Cosmos' operations aboard to turn young kids into future mobile suit pilots for the EA forces." .

Flay's eyes widened as she suddenly remembered that her father sent her to be trained with a mobile suit simulator taught by Blue Cosmos leaning EA officers. This worries her as she thinks that the Supreme Council may execute her instead, upon knowing that she has undergone mobile suit training.

"Also, these young kids have to undergo medical procedures by force that will enhance their capabilities to pilot mobile suits in the future." Ezalia informs Flay before taking out a photo from the envelope. "As you can see in this photo, one of the medical procedures involves kids from age 16 to be injected with some kind of drug named — Gamma Glipheptin. Hence, those who had taken the drug became known as Extended."

As Flay looks at the photo, she sees the Extended resemble worn out drug addicts she saw in her home city when she was younger. However, it horrified Flay further to hear her father would be involved in partaking of shady activities. She remembers her father denounced the abuse of drugs and vowed to eradicate this issue in her country. Now, Flay sees her father is a spineless hypocrite who lied to his own benefit. "Why did my father do all these things..." Flay cries as she couldn't digest what Ezalia just told her.

"He does not want you to find out the truth, Miss Allster. The moment you find out the truth, you will oppose his plans and he will not hesitate to silence you." Ezalia answers.

"Now, there's one more important part you need to know. Your father is friends with the leader of the Blue Cosmos organization, Muruta Azrael. He and Mr Azrael have come up with a military project that concerns the entire Supreme Council," Ezalia takes a deep breath before continuing.

"These two men are involved in a military project that creates another type of mobile suit called Gundam. It is called the 'G project'. So far, it developed five gundams on Orb's colony of Heliopolis and there are plans to use the Extended to pilot these gundams. Luckily, the Le Creuset's team successfully steals four of them before the EA forces can deploy them." Ezalia explains to Flay why ZAFT had to invade Heliopolis.

"All this time, I thought about how my father's actions were in the best interest of me and Naturals. I didn't know he's such an evil man," Flay sobs as she lowers her head in shame.