1x01: This is the part where you run

Annoyed. That was what Amelia felt the entire ride to the church. Alaric had woken her up about an emergency with a wolf saying it was better for her to be there seeing as she was a werewolf too.

What she didn't know was Hope was tagging along with them.

Hope and her were not exactly on good terms. Lizzie and Josie were her sisters and from what she heard, she had hurt Lizzie. She knew she needed to also hear it from Hope but when she tried to start a conversation with her, Hope had been very hostile as she recalled.

Despite everything, she had hated Hope from the first time she set eyes on the Hope Andrea Mikaelson. She was perfect. Alaric seems to always pay more attention to her than his daughters. Wherever Hope went, eyes followed her every move. The almighty powerful Tribrid. Loved by many. Perfect in every way.

The tires went to a screech, the car halting. Hope got out of the car first immediately stopping in front of a boy. Amelia groaned opening the door and stopping next to Alaric

"You two know each other?" Alaric asked, his crossbow on his hand, Amelia looked at the unknown boy nodding her head as a gesture of hello.

"Long story,"

"Yeah, well there's a werewolf transitioning in the church right now so reminisce about the past later why don't you?" Amelia smiled sarcastically at Hope who rolled her eyes and was about to retort back when they heard screams and glass shattering.

"Dr. Saltzman,"

"Yeah I'm on it," Alaric said going up to the doors trying to open it. Amelia groaned walking up to the doors and tearing it wide open, the chains breaking into pieces.

"Oops," Amelia shrugged seeing the disappointed look on Alaric's face. Landon eyes widened in shock while Amelia walked towards the priest casually as if she didn't break the doors hinges off.

"Shut down the exorcist will you?" Alaric said to Hope as they walked behind Amelia.

"Silencio"  Hector, Maria and the priest mouth shut closed. "Ad Somnum," They fell asleep automatically.

Amelia looked at Rafael sadly helping put up the chains.

"Oh my god,"

"Oh my god indeed. Amelia," Amelia said giving Landon a small smile and holding her hand out.

"Landon," Landon shook Amelia's hand with a smile of his own before they saw Rafael turn into a wolf. Amelia sighed remembering when she first transitioned and the reason of her transitioning.

Her best friend, Mallory and her were having a sleepover at Mallory's house. Sadly, the night turned into a disaster when Amelia and her had fought about something she couldn't remember but she knew she was at fault.

She remember vaguely Mallory telling her to leave and she did, not before telling her best friend she hated her, her ego getting the best of her. She remembered a car horn and being pushed aside. Mallory had taken the hit. Mallory had died saving Amelia. Mallory had died thinking her best friend hated her and it was all Amelia's fault.  That was when she was 15.

She was now 17. Its been 2 years and she had learned to control her transitioning. She became better at it. No one could explain how she can turn whenever she wanted to or how fast she learned. They didn't know her parents well enough.

Sometimes she wished Stefan, her adoptive dad was alive to see her become the girl she was today. Sometimes she wished that her dad was here to tell her it was all going to be okay but atleast she had her dad's diaries that she steals sometimes to read. Caroline, her adoptive mother checks on her but rarely now seeing as she was researching about the merge.