1X05: Malivore

"Do I have to?" Amelia groaned. Oliver and Jed were currently in her dorm trying to drag her to the assembly that would be taking place anytime soon.

Jennifer was nowhere to be seen, apparently running off when she got a text message. Oliver and Jed had complained claiming they couldn't drag Amelia alone but she had already left.

Jed and Oliver nodded subtly to themselves before pulling Amelia off the bed. She fell off with a loud thud. Jed and Oliver's eyes widened before they ran out choosing life over death today.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TWO!" Amelia screamed getting up and chasing them. Amelia was glad she had already showered and changed into her school uniform before they came in because at least she would be considered a responsible killer after killing them.

Not realising her surroundings, she bumped into Hope who stumbled from the push. Jed and Oliver's eyes widened even more than before but ran off thankful for the distraction.

"Watch where you're going," Hope said annoyed.

"Maybe don't get in my way then,"

"You literally ran down the hallways, you expect me to see you and move out of the way?"

Now to think of it, Amelia realised she was losing this argument. She groaned internally. She couldn't believe she lost to Hope, the girl she hated the most.

"Whatever, Mikaelson," Amelia muttered. Hope realising the conversation was over took it as an apology and nodded before walking off.

Amelia glanced at her as she walked away feeling slightly annoyed that Hope didn't say anything else other than a simple nod. Part of her also felt satisfied that she got the last say.

She quickly sat down with the pack making sure to leave a seat next to her for Jennifer. Oliver and Jed who were seated to her left smiled nervously at her while she glared at them.

Amelia look around confused as to why Lizzie was sitting all alone when she saw Josie come in and sat down fixing her uniform properly.

Amelia wanted to shrug it off but Jennifer came in a few seconds later with her hair disheveled and sat down next to Amelia with a blush. Amelia confused gaze turned into a knowing one.

"Did you seriously just make out with my sister?" Amelia asked teasingly. Jennifer blushed and glared at her while Jed and Oliver grinned at her.

"Ooh someone got some today," Jed teased. Amelia grimaced.

"Dude, that's still my sister you're talking about," Amelia said disgustedly while Oliver laughed and Jennifer blushed even more if it was possible.

They all quietened down when Alaric started speaking about an honor council forming. Amelia wasn't too worried seeing as they probably would vote for her even if she wasn't voted for, she didn't really care.

"So are you and my sister like together...?"

"Omg, shut up" Jennifer hissed hiding her flustered face. Amelia chuckled shaking her head.

"I wanna know!"

"No, we aren't together okay?"

"So you two are just friends who occasionally make out with one another and act like couples?"

"I'm gonna slap you if you don't shut up soon,"

"Okay! Fine. I'll stay out of this, it's between you two but I just don't want you two to get hurt. She really likes you and you like her back what's the wait for?"

"She doesn't like me okay?"

"Oh yeah totally, I make out with my friends all the time,"

"Shut up." Jennifer hissed hitting Amelia's arm. Amelia laughed to herself. Jennifer was as red as a tomato.