1X16: Theres always a loophole

"why are we walking like this?" Amelia mumbled as the Super Squad consisted of Jed, Amelia, Josie, Kaleb, Jennifer, Oliver, and Lizzie who was nowhere to be seen at the moment.

"Just enjoy it," Oliver grinned as they walked. Amelia sighed as they walked towards Hope. Stopping next to Rafael, Lizzie popped out of nowhere.

"She's coming?" The two twins asked Hope annoyed. Yeah, the argument wasn't done yet, unfortunately. Much to Amelia's dismay, she's been in the middle of it the whole time.

"I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause," Hope sighed annoyed.

"Josie being angry is kinda hot, to be honest," Jennifer mumbled to herself. Amelia stepped on her foot rolling her eyes.

"Why is he going?" Rafael asked referring to Jed. "He hates Landon!"

The wolves rolled their eyes. "Amelia forced us to help," Jed replied. "Besides, for some reason, Amelia cares for Landon now so," Jed scoffed. "Guess the pack cares for him too,"

"Where is MG at?" Kaleb asked. Before anyone could answer, Oliver replied.

"He's on his way!" Oliver said with a blush, smiling at the thought of MG being there to help. Jennifer raised a brow while Amelia was too distracted looking at Hope and Rafael, noticing their proximity to each other.

They all walked away, leaving Rafael alone as they headed out of the school. In front of the school stood men with shields and guns.

"Oh sorry, we were about to knock," The guy at the front said. He seemed to be the leader.

"Who the hell are you?" Lizzie asked, narrowing her eyes at the group of men as tension filled the air.

"Names Burr," The man said. Amelia chuckled slightly and received a glare from Burr. "Triad Industries,"

"Propellere" Hope said waving her hand in a circular motion. Nothing happened. She had no magic. Amelia's fist tightened as she realised that whatever was coming next, they had to face it without the use of magic.

"I got this," Kaleb said dropping his bag on the ground, he tried to rush to the men but got burned by the sunlight. His daylight ring didn't work causing him to back away and head back into the shelter.

"What you don't got is magic. Which is why your daylight ring won't work. And what we have are stakes, wolfsbane... and other things. So I think you should invite us inside," Burr smirked. Amelia shared a glance with the rest worried.

***

After the explanation, Amelia, Hope, Josie, and Lizzie went to Alaric's office. Hope tried the phone but to no avail. "It's dead, we have to find the school cell!" Hope sighed.

"Check MG's tighty whities," Lizzie mumbled as all of them tried to find the school cell.

"Really? This is serious!" Josie said as she frantically rummaged through drawers and cabinets.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We can't all be born with resting concerned pouty faces," Lizzie retorted. Amelia sighed trying to not get involved in her sister's argument. Josie gasped offended.

"Didn't this shelf used to have books on it?" Hope asked. Amelia looked at the shelf and nodded.

"Yeah that's weird," Josie said her input. Hope grabbed the box and placed it on the desk.

Amelia examined it confused. It was a red box, nothing special.

"Whatever they're doing to block out our magic must have knocked out a cloaking spell your dad had," Hope explained. Amelia hummed.