2X03: You remind me of someone I used to know

"I'm serious guys! I think I really did see the girl from my drawings!" Amelia tried to say as her group of friends laughed.

"Right, so the person you drew magically came to life?" Jed asked sarcastically and Amelia groaned.

"We shared a drink," Amelia added and Jennifer gasped jokingly.

"Has little Lia fallen in love with her fantasy?" Jennifer smirked. Amelia groaned as she walked away from the rest and sat down, the rest following her lead.

"As you are well aware, it's time for the annual American football match with Mystic Falls High," Vardemus, the new principal said.

Groans and whispers of annoyance were let out. Everyone hated the football matches, they couldn't use their powers. In the words of Jed, Where's the fun in that? Amelia didn't really care. She never liked participating in the games anyway.

"Today, you will not be forced to lose a game so that humans can feel superior. Every one of you is special. Every one of you. And it's time you showed it," Vardemus continues. Amelia scoffed as everyone clapped their hands in excitement.

"How?" Josie said speaking up, she had stood up, placing everyone's attention on her. Jennifer smiled proudly whereas Amelia raised a brow wondering why her sister was opposed to it.

"By using your powers in moderation, Ms. Saltzman. The goal is not exposure, merely to win. Think of it as an exercise in control," Vardemus answered.

"God, way to kiss the student body asses" Amelia mumbled.

"I don't think that's appropriate," Oliver said confused. Amelia rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Figure of speech, idiot,"

"Well, I am here for it. After last year, it'll feel really good to show those Timberwolves what we're all about. Right?" Kaleb said before sitting back down. The rest applauded.

"And who better to lead you in this endeavor, as your quarterback, than our own Landon Kirby?" Vardemus grinned as he passed the ball to Landon who almost dropped the ball.

"Oh, it's so over," Amelia mumbled.

Jed scoffed, "Give him a chance, he might not be that bad," Jed defended. Amelia rolled her eyes.

"He isn't going to date you," Amelia said sarcastically making the pack laugh as Jed blushed in embarrassment.

***

"Okay seriously, I'm telling you, Allison Argent did not deserve to die!" Amelia scoffed as she sat down and Oliver and Jed stretched. Jennifer was off somewhere talking to Landon and Josie.

"It was good for the plot," Oliver added and Jed scoffed.

"She was amazing though," Jed joined. Amelia rolled her eyes.

"You're only saying that because you thought she was hot, Jed" Amelia chuckled. Jed smirked raising his hands in defence.

Before they could say anything else, The bus stopped and the Timberwolves came out. Oliver and Jed's jaw gaped.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding," They said in unison and Amelia furrowed her brows in confusion before looking up and making eye contact with Hope Mikaelson.

Amelia smiled slightly waving and Hope smiled back. "Fraternising with the opponent, I see," Jennifer raised her brows walking up to them. "Can't blame you, she's wow," Jennifer mumbled. In the background, Josie was glaring at Hope in jealousy.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Jed asked and Jennifer shrugged.

"Josie knows I only love her,"

"Sure she does," Oliver added glancing at Josie as Amelia was just staring at Hope who had a small blush on her cheeks.