2X04: Since when do you speak Japanese

"Okay but to be fair, you have to admit that Damon was kinda hot!" Oliver chuckled as he held a picture of young Damon up. Amelia had found it when she opened a book. Damon, always the narcissist, definitely had it tucked away.

Despite Jennifer and Jed nodding in agreement, Amelia grimaced deeply. "You guys are gross!" "I'm not calling my uncle hot!" said Amelia, with an expression of disgust on her face.

"Imagine if he were your age now," Jed teased, which prompted Jennifer to shove him with a playful shove as response. It's obvious where you get your genes from, Lia." Jed said.

Silence fell over them all. She was adopted. Oliver placed a hand on Amelia's shoulder to show his support. "Dude, shut up," Oliver sighed.

"Lia, I didn't mean that-"

"It's okay Jed. Really," Amelia forced a smile. Amelia's words hung heavy in the air as the weight of her truth resonated with them all. "I've accepted that my birth parents didn't want me and I'll never know who they are," she said.

Amelia got up before anyone else could speak. Amelia sighed as she walked out, "I'm going to check on my sisters." The rest glared at Jed who raised his hands up.

He winced as Jennifer punched him on the arm, calling him an idiot. He totally deserved it though.

"Are you seriously using black magic again?" Amelia heard Lizzie ask Josie angrily as she walked through the door. An unknown man in a warrior suit caught her eye.

"Not my problem," Amelia murmured as she walked into the room. She didn't want to start any further drama as long as he wasn't attacking anyone.

Amelia's eyes fell on Lizzie's arm which was covered in rashes. She put two and two together and nodded realising Lizzie was scolding Josie for using black magic.

"Well, you're just lucky that Sebastian appreciates the old-fashioned look," Lizzie scoffed. An amused look crossed Amelia's face.

"What kind of name is Sebastian," Amelia grimaced. "Sounds very medieval,"

Their attention was sparked by the screaming of a Japanese man before Lizzie could answer. As Amelia sat on Lizzie's bed, Josie grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

"Um, who the hell is that?" Lizzie asked confused while Amelia stifled a laugh. He looked silly. Amelia didn't get a clear look just now but now that she did, she could see that the man's outfit was definitely an unusual choice for the present day.

"He is a samurai/ demon hunter who lost his Oni and the only way we can kill it is with his demon-banishing sword before it carries off Landon into Malivore," Josie said in one breath. "Can you come?" Josie sighed and glanced at Amelia. "You too?"

I've got nothing better to do," Amelia said shrugging. A grateful smile spread across Josie's face.

"Well, I suppose if I reschedule my date, it would give this rash some time to clear up," Lizzie smiled slightly rolling her eyes. Suddenly, Josie sprang forward and hugged her. Feeling left out by her sisters, Amelia cleared her throat awkwardly.

The Japanese samurai was talking and pointing towards Lizzie's head causing Lizzie to let go. "He's talking about me, isn't he? He's calling me crazy," Lizzie muttered insecurely.

"You think everyone's calling you crazy," Amelia pointed out, but when Lizzie glared at her she shut up.

"No. No, he's talking about the Oni. It possesses people, makes them act crazy," Josie explained to them.

"Well, then I retract my offer. My mental health is the most precious thing that I have, Jo. A rash I can deal with, but I cannot risk crazy," Lizzie changed her mind. Josie sighed, hoping Amelia wouldn't change her mind too.