1X15: I'll tell you a story

"My dear sister!" Amelia said barging into her sister's room. Lizzie looked at her amused.

"Couldn't have knocked?" Lizzie said sarcastically. Amelia grinned knocking on the now-opened door. She walked in and shut the door behind her with her foot. "What's got you in a good mood?"

"Me and Jed made up. The pack misses him anyway. I'm glad he's back. We're playing a game later at the gym" Amelia grinned.

"Good for you," Lizzie sighed staring sadly at Josie's bed. Amelia placed a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"Still arguing?" Amelia asked. Lizzie nodded. "Are you ever going to tell me the reason? I'm really worried for you two," Amelia frowned.

"Nothing serious," Lizzie shrugged it off. Amelia nodded taking her hand away from Lizzie's shoulder. "Today is a sunny day, it should be happy!" Lizzie forced a smile.

"Right...." Amelia dragged out creeped out by Lizzie's forced smile. "Well, I'm gonna go. Have a good day dear sister," Amelia opened the door and went out.

She was about to go left when she cursed seeing Hope. Both of them froze before Amelia decided to just turn and walk straight to the gymnasium seeing Jed, Oliver, and Jennifer. She smiled slightly glad her group was back.

"Hello idiots," Amelia grinned going up to them. They gave a small smile before calling over the pack and they started playing a game of ball.

After a few hours of playing, Isaiah threw a ball toward Rafael who was zoned out "Heads up!" Isaiah said. Jed who was near Rafael caught the ball.

Jed looked at Rafael confused. "That almost took your head off," Jed said. Rafael looked around confused, Amelia shared a glance with Jed.

"Yo, how long have I been here?" Rafael asked. Amelia chuckled shaking her head.

"For an hour. But you've been going through the motions like a zombie," Jed answered. "You sure you're okay?" Jed asked concerned.

Amelia smiled proudly. Jed really was trying to change for the better. It was obvious to everyone.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Rafael said going towards Jed snatching the ball. "And, look, you don't need to pretend like you give a crap about me just 'cause I'm part of Amelia's pack," Rafael said harshly. Okay, maybe it wasn't obvious to everyone...

Jennifer and Oliver took a step forward ready to defend Jed. Jed looked at Rafael shocked at his outburst. Amelia shoved Rafael away.

"Back the fuck away dude, Jed was just concerned. Instead of getting angry, get your fucking head in the goddamn game." Amelia defended Jed. Rafael scoffed.

"Whatever," Rafael mumbled. Amelia rolled her eyes. Jed sent her a grateful look.

"The games are back on, Come on!" Amelia said.

***

After the game ended, Amelia walked around and found Josie. She smiled going behind Josie and peering at the multiple books opened. "What you doing?" Amelia asked curiously.

"AH! Don't sneak up like that," Josie mumbled closing all the books. Amelia raised a brow suspiciously as Josie shut all the books. "And I'm not researching anything,"

"Why are you researching about the merge?" Amelia asked confused as she froze. Josie looked at her.

"You know about the merge?" Josie scoffed. Amelia took a deep breath and slowly backed away, ready to run off.

"No... What's the merge? Where's the merge? Who merges?" Amelia lied backing away. Josie rolled her eyes.

"You knew and you chose to not tell me? Tell me what you know Amelia," Josie said harshly.