1x03: We're being punked, Pedro

"JED, YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW," Amelia screamed as she chased Jed around the gym. Jed and her were playing basketball when he threw the ball at her face, which led him to be chased around the gym by an angry Amelia.

"Dude! Save me!" Jed squeaked out, hiding behind a laughing Oliver, who shook his head.

"No, thanks, I wouldn't want Amelia to hurt my face too," He said. Jed grumbled, muttering that Jennifer would have saved him. Unfortunately for Jed, Jennifer was involved in the game that Amelia had heard from Josie and Lizzie, which was a total disaster.

Jennifer was currently doing community service with her sisters along with Hope, who no one knew what she had done wrong to piss off the Headmaster. Except for Amelia, who was there and hoped to never go back to such an awkward drive back to school. 

Amelia finally caught on to Jed, throwing a ball at his face. She smiled, satisfied when she heard Jed groan in pain. 

"I said I was sorry!" Jed groaned out. Amelia shrugged sheepishly before ruffling Oliver's hair. 

Jed took a seat next to Oliver once he recovered. "You know, I thought you would have been involved with Community service, Jed," Amelia spoke up, breaking their silence. Jed shook his head.

"I wasn't at the game," Jed said. Oliver and Amelia gave confused looks. Amelia thought that if Jed wasn't participating, then it would have been Oliver who was watching the game since Jennifer was playing. Oliver was confused, as he had just realised Jed wasn't there at all. 

"Where were you then?" Amelia asked.

"For me to know and for you to never find out," Jed winked, walking away towards the door. Amelia's confused stare turned into disgust as she followed Jed from behind.

"Ew!"

"Wait! Guys, I don't get it?" Oliver said, running towards both of them. Amelia laughed, placing an arm around his shoulder as Jed shook his head.

"You're so innocent, Oli," Jed laughed while Oliver frowned, not understanding the joke at all.

***

Amelia was currently in her room that she unfortunately shared with Hope. She was currently trying to write her thoughts into a journal, which Emma had suggested her do. Keyword, trying.  Amelia had agreed, seeing as she knew her father used to write.

She was so focused, she had not realised that Lizzie had barged in until Lizzie ripped the journal from her hands and threw it onto the bed. Amelia was about to yell at the person until she realised it was Lizzie who was covered in a strawberry milkshake.

Amelia was about to speak up when Lizzie grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the Headmaster's office, and Amelia allowed her. Lizzie let go of Amelia's wrist only when they reached the office.

"When I say I'm fine, I'm..." 

"A Jerk. You are a total jerk," Lizzie said as she walked in. Amelia groaned, opening the door and entering in.

"What happened to you?" Alaric asked, immediately getting up from his seat and looking at his daughter.

"That's what I've been wanting to know," Amelia chimed in before sitting down at the chair and waving at Emma in greeting. 

"A Neanderthal from Mystic Falls High assaulted me with a milkshake. This stupid girl Dana was being... You know what? I can't even talk about it. But now Hope and Josie are all sisters in solidarity," Lizzie explained. Amelia's eye's widened.