Saturday, February 11th

"You did not dream last night. You did not dream about Tré last night. You did not." I paced around my room, hands in my hair. I was trying to convince myself that absolutely nothing had happened last night, but it wasn't working. At least it wasn't anything awful, but it did make me yearn to talk to Tré.

But, when I checked my phone, there were no calls or texts from Tré. I was too scared to try and contact him first. I was also disappointed, then weirded out by myself. There were probably a million reason why Tré didn't call, and yet I was still upset about it. I really need to find my soulmate.

I stopped my pacing, putting my thoughts somewhere else. Work? No, I don't work on weekends. Uh, groceries? Yeah, I needed those! That'll get me busy.

I grabbed my wallet and car keys, putting both into my pockets. I debated about grabbing a pair of sunglasses, since I heard that wearing those prevented accidentally seeing your soulmates eyes. Why that works? I dunno. But, I didn't take them. The want to meet them had... faded. If I did see color randomly while I was in the store, oh well. Maybe then I could see how pretty Tr- the world looks. Not Tré. Although I'm sure he is pretty.

I walked out of my house, sending a quick message to Mike that I would be at Walmart, so don't drop by. He responded quickly, replying with a thumbs up. Thats what a lot of our texts looked like to each other, since we normally called.

Looking up from my phone, I went to my car, starting it up. I shuffled through the few radio stations I liked, settling on the Classic Rock one.  I wondered if Tré liked this song. Mike said he liked rock.

I drove to Walmart with thoughts of rock music and totally platonic thoughts of Tré, completely forgetting it was a weekend and that the parking lot was fucking packed. Almost every good spot was taken, and the only ones not taken were at the very back. It wasn't gonna get any better if I waited, though, so I guess I was gonna walk a thousand miles.

I passed by some carts and decided to get one. I wasn't planning on buying a lot of stuff, but I didn't want to carry any bags all the way back when I was finished.

The Walmart trip was uneventful. For the most part, that was true. Everything was normal until, in some random stroke of events, I saw Tré.

I was about to go down an aisle to find coffee when he was just... there! I freaked out, internally thankfully, and decided that I would avoid that aisle at all costs. Tré didn't notice me, so all should be well, right?

No! Of course not! Once I was sure I got everything, I went to one of the check outs. I would've gone to the self checkouts, but all were taken. I went to a less busy line, and figured that I would be fine.

But, of course, by the time the cashier was scanning my items, Tré was there. I guess he saw how few people on this lane there were, since it was literally only me.

"Oh! Hey, Billie!" He said, always cheerful. His voice brought back the memory of the dream. All of it.

Me and Tré were both on some sort of cruise. How long had we'd been on there or where we were going were questions that wouldn't get answers. Why would they? Me and Tré in a romantic location was perfect enough.

The sun was just about to set, or rise. Who knows? The sun didn't move from its spot, since the light was so beautiful. I couldn't allow it to move, and ruin this perfect moment.

Tré reached for my hand, bringing it up to his lips and kissing the back. He grabbed for my other and pulled me close to him. He was warm, as he always was, as well as comfortable. I buried my head further into his chest, when suddenly music started playing. It was perfect to dance to, so we did. Tré was saying something to me, but I couldn't hear his voice. That was fine, I could read lips.