Sunday, February 19th

I was woken up by someone violently shaking me.

"Dude! Wake up! You're going be fucking late!"

I blinked my eyes open, trying to wake the rest of my body up. "Hhhuh?" I weakly said in response. Mystery man, probably Mike, tried to pull me out of bed. I slapped his arms off of me, but it didn't do much. He got me sitting up though.

"I'm awake Mike! Just give me a sec to get dressed, okay? And stop touching me."

"I'm not Mike, he's in his car, waiting on your ass!"

"I don't care who you are, just get out of my room so I can get ready," my eyes had finally adjusted, so I could properly see who was in my room, "...Tré." Why did he have to be the one to wake me up? Why did hot guy have to come onto my room and wake me up while sitting on my bed?

Tré didn't respond to me, just got up and left my room, shutting the door behind me. I heard him go down my stairs, and I guess into Mike's car.

I looked at the time. 5:44. 5 am!? What the fuck? I am going to scream at Mike. I am going to kill him. There is no fucking reason to get up at 5 am.

I got up, reluctantly, out of my bed. I, again, went through my morning routine quickly, almost choking on my pills because I swallowed too fast. If I had died there, I would've blamed Mike.

I went down my stairs, locking my front door as I left my house. My God, it is dark outside. Mike better buy me and Tré coffee. We deserve it.

I find Mike's car, getting in the backseat. The car light makes me actually flinch. I feel like a fucking vampire.

"Coffee. Now." I grumble, barely getting myself in the car and shutting the door. Surprisingly, I actually get a coffee cup handed to me. I look up, seeing Mike's hand holding it.

"Bought three earlier. Knew I was gonna be driving during early morning, so I bought shit for you guys. Drink up." I take the cup out of his hands, taking a sip. This is proof that there is some sort of God out there.

It's only when Mike starts driving when I notice that Tré is sitting with me in the back. I don't know why I thought he would be in the passenger seat.

"You guys wanna listen to some music?" Mike asked a few seconds after be got onto the road. Me and Tré both nod, and Mike turns on the radio to the classic rock station.

The rest of ride goes by smoothly, the car in silence, except for the radio. I watched as the sky went from a dark navy blue, to light oranges and pinks, to a light blue sky. It had been about 2 hours, and both mine and Tré's coffee were done. Mike's still had some left, to my surprise. I'd figured that he would need it the most, since he's the one driving.

I decided to check the time. 7, almost 8, am. 2 and a half hours. Damn.

"Hey, Mike? We almost there yet?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I was still tired? What the hell? That's incredibly unfair.

"Yeah. About 15 more minutes, then we'll be there."

15 more minutes. That's gonna feel like a long time. Isn't that crazy? 2 hours van fly by in a flash, but 15 minutes have me looking at the clock every few seconds. And after a very long quarter of a hour, Mike had pulled up to a doctor's office. Optometrist. Wow.

I got out of the car, stumbling a bit. Man. 3 hours in a car really does shit to you. The three of us walked into the doc- optometrist's office. Oh, and now we wait some more. Yippee.

I sat in an uncomfortable chair while doing some sort of test thingy the receptionist person gave me. Basically it asked "what the fuck is up with your eyes?"