EDWARD AND SOPHIE

19th June 1999

St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle

Frances had waited for this moment for 6 months, for her second favourite uncle Edward to get married to the love of his life, Sophie. Her uncle had been made Earl of Wessex only hours before his wedding. 

"I imagine you Frances in a big, beautiful dress on your wedding day" she turned to Harry who was wearing a suit and looked a bit uncomfortable in his suit

"Harry, I bet you £5 that I will get married before you" there were cameras everywhere ready to capture the big moment as the Queen's fourth son was getting married.

Sophie had kindly helped Frances with her hair and placed a headband on her hair. Frances left to be seated with her brother and father at the front.

Camilla the women that Harry had so despised sat next to her, Frances had a neutral feeling about her

Camilla the women that Harry had so despised sat next to her, Frances had a neutral feeling about her. Despite her being the reason, their father left their mother she made him happy and that was all that Frances wanted for her father.

All attention was on Sophie as she entered the chapel with her beautiful dress, Frances could see the love in Edward's eyes as Sophie made her way towards him. Frances wanted to have a lovely marriage, like the ones she had read in her books.

"Harry, you know I think I would like to get married here as well" Frances whispered in Harry's ear. Charles heard this statement as it left the girl's mouth, and the thought of his only and darling daughter getting married.

 "Why do you want to get married, Frances when you and I could live together" Harry asked her back.

"Well Harry you will also get married and have children and you wouldn't want me there" Harry and Frances laughed softly at the thought of marriage.

The wedding was a successful and happy day with Sophie as a new member of the Royal family.