Baby

24th December 2022

This had been quite a year for the Madden family. First, Frances finds out she was pregnant in March. Her grandmother, the late Queen had passed away and now she has entered the last month of her pregnancy.

She also had strange cravens for food like peanut butter with eggs. Her body felt uncomfortable but she was excited to meet her new baby.

"Richard, Richard wake up!" Frances awoke with a sharp pain in her abdomen. She grasped her stomach in pain.

"Richard, the baby is coming," Frances whispered loudly to her sleeping husband.

"Oh God, I'm awake," Richard carried Frances out of the bed and saw the pool of water on the bed.

He had taken the children in another car while they made their way to the hospital.Richard called the King and the hospital to tell them that Frances was about to give birth. The journey was swift but tiring.They made their way to the Lindo wing.

"Aaaaaah!" Frances had a deathly tight grip on Richard's hand as she pushed for what felt like hours until she eventually heard the cries of her newborn baby.

"Come, guys look at your new baby sister," Frances beckoned for the children to move closer to see their new sister. She had brown hair like her father.

 She had brown hair like her father

"What is her name, mommy?" Sophie asked.

"Her name is Diana, after your grandmother," Frances smiled in content happiness at her little family. This was all she has ever wanted.

At 8am, the press had arrived to take pictures of the new baby and the princess. The world was excited for the birth of the new baby.

Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Clarence has given birth to her second daughter on Christmas Eve. The couple have decided to announce the baby's name earlier:

Her Grace Lady Diana Pat Christabel Charlotte Madden( born on 24th December 2022)