CORONATION

6th May 2023

The day had come for Charles to be coronated. Frances had been preparing for this day for my months. Franny was still sad about her grandmother's passing but she knew her duty was now to help her father as he prepared to take on the heavy burden that her grandmother was had.

Franny wore her order of the garter uniform with Richard.

As it poured with rain, Frances smiled as she saw the thousands and thousands of people who had come for the coronation. Pip, Bertie and Sophie were in the car and were buzzing with excitement. Charles, her son was alongside his cousin, Prince George was page of honour.

Lady Sophie Madden

Lady Sophie Madden

Philip Madden

Philip Madden

Albert Madden

Albert Madden

Frances and Richard with the children were behind her older brother, Catherine with Charlotte and Louis by their sides and slowly they made their way into Westminster Abbey. Franny could see the eyes turning to her father.

The couple with their children left abbey in a carriage behind William and Kate. The cheers of the crowd grew louder. Bertie and Sophie waved excitedly at the crowds.

As they went on the balcony, the cheers of the crowd were loud. Richard and Frances each had Albert and Sophie in their arms. Pip stood by Louis waving at the crowds. They saw the helicopters going across the sky.

"Look Bertie," Franny pointed at the sky as the red, white and blue.  Bertie clapped his hands.

Happy coronation day everyone. Very short