RED CARPET

March 31 2013

March 31 2013

"How do I look?" Frances asked the girls turned to show them the dress. When the girls stood in silence she was worried that they didn't like it.

"It's ok you guys don't like it..." Frances began to ramble until Daphne took hold of her shoulders and began to calm her down.

"Franny, you look absolutely stunning, Richard will not be able to take his eyes of you," Daphne complimented, with Georgina and Angela agreeing.

"I still can't believe I am doing this," Frances turned to look at herself in the mirror. Angela had helped her with makeup.

"Are you ready, Franny" Daphne turned to see her best friend.

" I am so ready Daffy and thank you guys so much," Frances hugged her best friends and they began to laugh as tears ran down Frances' face.

"Hey Fran no crying you'll ruin my hard-work," Angela slightly notched her ribs and once again fell into a fit of laughter. 

Frances left with Alfred to the car and made her way to the premiere where  Richard was waiting for her.

She walked out of the car and all the cameras turned to the Princess who made her way to her boyfriend. They walked together hand in hand to the other cast of Game of Thrones.

The Princess and Richard Madden made the first cover news of the newspaper as news of them dating spread around like wildfire.