Chapter 10

September 1999

Frances ,having healed over the months with her brother William went to visit her grandparents and her great grandmother and Harry. Frances first ran towards her great grandmother's rooms in excitement.

"Granny Gran" Frances couldn't contain her happiness at seeing her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my dear Franny sweet cheeks" The Queen mother held out her frail hands for her favourite great grandchild. Frances gently hugged happily basking in the scent of her perfume reminding of her home. The Queen mother took hold of Frances' cheeks and kissed their dimples.

"Harry is waiting for you, my sweet cheeks" The Queen Mother whispered into Frances' ear. Frances thanked her great grandmother profusely kissing her both cheeks and running out of the room, leaving her chuckling at France's sweetness.

Frances got to Harry's door and despite for some reason for feeling nervous she knocked on the door. Her anxiety settled in her stomach and she hear a faint "come in".Frances pushed the door to see Harry sitting on his bed with a piece of paper in his hand. It was one of the many letters Frances sent over the month.

Harry turned to see who it was expecting it to be Philip but was stunned to see Frances who was shyly smiling at him.  Her long blonde was in a ponytail and she wore a long navy blue dress. Harry was so happy to see Frances that he quickly hugged with tears flowing from his eyes as he hugged his little sister.

"Franny, I've missed you so much and I'm so sorry" Harry's hug tightened and his tears began to soak her dress but Frances didn't care because she really missed her favourite brother.

"I've missed you too". So over the course of the many days they had left before Frances went back to school. 

Incredibly short sorry 😞