III

Taehyung and Taejung are almost done getting ready, since the uncles are not going with them today Taehyung decided to just eat at the restaurant near their apartment and it's near the park too.

Since it's just literally 3 blocks away from their apartment Taehyung decided to just take a walk and Taejung happily agreed.

"Are you ready for our "Taejung only" day sweetcheeks?" Taehyung asked as he ties the little kid's shoe lace.

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"Papa will grant anything that Taejung wants today"

"Wreally? Anything?"

"Yeah, so what do my sweetcheeks want?"

"Hmm" Taejung hum while tapping his chin as if he's really thinking what he wants.

"I'll tell you later papa" he finally said.

Taehyung can't help but smile and kiss his nose, he really is so adorable.

--

Jungkook arrived at the French restaurant with Hara, he can't really stand breathing the same air as her so he planned to leave early maybe think of an alibi and say there is an emergency at the company, yeah that's it, that's right.

"Can I get your orders ma'am and sir?" the polite waitress asked breaking Jungkook's train of thoughts.

"I'm having Confit de canard and Perrier please" Hara said as she hands back the menu to the waitress.

"And how about you sir?"

"Steak au poivre please" Jungkook said.

"So how's the company?" Hara asked when the waiter leave.

"'s good" Jungkook said fixing his wristwatch subtly glancing at the time.

"Won't you ask me how my work's go?" Hara asked staring at Jungkook with disbelief.

"How's work?"

"Great! Just finished another shoot for next month's magazine" Hara said proudly, smiling with her red lipstick that hurts Jungkook's eyes by just looking at it.

They didn't talk much after that, occupying themselves with their own phone until the foods arrived.

"We need to post a photo today" Hara said before they start to eat and suddenly Jungkook doesn't have an appetite to eat anymore.

21. the duality

 the duality