XVI

101. arcade date

When they arrived at the mall, the two alphas go straight to the arcade with Taejung pulling his dad's hand to play the DDR

When they arrived at the mall, the two alphas go straight to the arcade with Taejung pulling his dad's hand to play the DDR. While Taehyung is just watching them fondly, a small smile plastered on his beautiful face. How he wish they can stay like this.

The omega shakes his head, it's not really a perfect time to overthink things and think of negatives. All his thoughts was wiped out once his eyes lands at Jungkook and Taejung dancing in sync, he can't help but giggle and take out his phone. This will be a great memory to add.

Until the two alphas drag him to play with them too. They even played that scam game which is the claw game, luckily with so much tries Jungkook won a bunny plushie that he gave to the overly excited Taejung.

After playing at the arcade, they just roam around the mall. Taejung seems to be tired already since he doesn't let go of his dad's neck and let Jungkook carry him around until the little alpha finally fall asleep.

102. tired baby

Jungkook passed his son to Taehyung who quickly scoot into his papa's embrace, since he needs to drive

"I'll just show you the way" Taehyung whispered.

The drive is filled with comfortable silence and a soft jazz playing that they occasionally hum with.

"We're here" Jungkook said and walks out from the car, he open the door for Taehyung and scoop his son again from the omega.

The three of them walk towards the stairs since Taehyung is just living at the second floor of the building.

When they arrive at the front door with 15A written on it. Taehyung pull out his key and open the door.

"This baby seems so tired, I'm sure he enjoyed hanging out with you" Taehyung softly said before taking Taejung again.

"Thank you so much Tae for giving me a chance to meet him"

"Of course, you are his dad and you can visit him anytime you want just inform me beforehand"

"Sure, I'll text you when I'm going to visit"