XXI

It's early in the morning, around 7am to be exact. Jungkook is busy preparing everything he needs before going to Taehyung's apartment to apologize, he didn't go there yesterday since Taehyung told him he don't wanna talk. But right now, maybe he will listen to Jungkook.

The alpha sigh, he pick up all his things and keys before going out from his penthouse and drive directly towards Taehyung's apartment.

It's doesn't take him that long until he reached the omega's apartment.

Jungkook is standing in front of the door fixing his appearance and doing breathing exercises before ringing the bell.

"Hold on" comes a groggy voice from the inside.

The door crack open and Taehyung's head with his fluffy hair peak from the little crack of the door.

"Oh" the omega gasps

"Please don't kick me out" Jungkook hurriedly said putting his palm against the door.

"''m not kicking you out, I'm just surprised because it's so early" Taehyung said rubbing his eyes.

"Come in" he said opening the door wide for Jungkook.

The alpha then walk inside, his sock feet padding on the floor until they stop at the living room.

"By the way" Jungkook start "This is for you" and he hand a bouquet of lilies to Taehyung.

"Thank you" Taehyung said in a whisper, getting the bouquet from Jungkook "But you don't have to y'know" he chuckle.

"But I want to so, deal with it everyday now" Jungkook said smiling wide.

"Is that mean you already fixed it, I mean with your wife?" Taehyung asked fingers touching the delicate petals.

"Ex wife" Jungkook corrected

"And yes, she already signed the divorce papers with the help of Jin hyung. So, it's fixed now" the alpha said while Taehyung just nod.

"I'm very very sorry, Tae" Jungkook said with his softest voice.

"I swear there's nothing happened to us, that night I got drunk well maybe drugged and I don't know what's happening. But I can feel it that there's really nothing happened between me and her and Seokjin hyung confirm it" Jungkook said.

"And the pregnancy she's talking about it's all fake, she's just desperate" Jungkook said clenching his fist.

"I know" Taehyung said "Seokjin hyung told me too and I saw the article about her on Twitter" then he look at Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry, Tae. For being so careless and almost ruining my chance to you and Taejung"

"I'm sorry"

"No" Taehyung said.

"No?" Jungkook asked confused, his voice trembling a little.

"No, I won't forgive you if you don't help me in preparing breakfast for Taejung" Taehyung said cracking a smile and sigh of relief from Jungkook.

"Oh my god, I was so scared for a second" Jungkook said chuckling nervously before going to Taehyung and hugging him, his arms wraps securely against Taehyung waist.

"Okay, let's go and make breakfast" Taehyung said pushing Jungkook away.

"Just a little more longer" The alpha mumbled on his neck, nuzzling him.

"No, let's go" Taehyung sternly said and Jungkook pulled away with a pout and whine.

"Don't be such a baby, your gaining my forgiveness here"

Taehyung chuckle and walks towards the kitchen with a sulky Jungkook following him.

Taehyung put the bouquet first in the vase with water so it won't weather and proceed to wash his hands followed by Jungkook rolling his sleeve up.

The viens in his arms so prominent that Taehyung can't help but stare. The omega's scent gets sweeter.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh nothing!" Taehyung said clearing his throat "Let's start making breakfast" then he proceed to open the ingredients.

"Taejung told me last night he wants pancakes for breakfast" the omega said "Can you please get the mixing bowl on top cupboard"

Jungkook hum and proceed to follow Taehyung's instructions.

The two of them works in silence, knowing Jungkook they won't really need to talk since the alpha can't really talk when he's focusing on something.

Taehyung is frying some pancakes and Jungkook is cleaning the counter when they heard a small padding of feet coming towards them.

"Papa" Taejung called his voice a little groggy from sleep still rubbing his eyes. Once he fully opened his eyes he saw Jungkook smiling and that's enough for Taejung to finally awake.

"Daddy!" The little alpha excited said and let Jungkook carried him onto his hips.

"Good morning, buddy" Jungkook said planting a kiss on Taejung's cheeks.

Jungkook walks towards where Taehyung is busy cooking and stand by his side, slightly leaning forward to let the omega kiss Taejung too.

"Good morning, sweetcheeks" the omega said planting a kiss on Taejung's small nose that cause the little alpha to giggle.

"Good morning, papa and daddy" the little alpha said kissing Taehyung and Jungkook's cheeks.

They look so perfect like this, so domestic. That they wish time to stop and stay like this a little longer.

--

AW MY FLUFFY FAMILYYY