XXVIII

As the days past, Jungkook and Taehyung did almost all the things they need to settle. From Jungkook's works and the papers he needs to sign before passing it to Namjoon who's still a bit stiff about getting the position of the CEO.

And to Taehyung's arts and Taejung's school transferring papers.

As expected, Yugyeom did send them the details for their small college gatherings. Taehyung also informed Jimin since they're all batch mates including Yoongi, and the couple instantly agreed knowing it's a great opportunity to unwind and to hang out with their friends before they move to Busan.

The details said, the gathering will happen on Friday, 6pm at Blue Lights which is some high class bar in Seoul.

They're glad, Soohyun choose this location though because that means there's a lesser people and not too crowded.

When Friday arrive, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to let Seokjin baby sit Taehyung for a day and the older omega happily agreed.

"Don't be too naughty to uncle Jinnie okay?" Taehyung softly said crouching down to meet Taejung's height.

"Yes, papa. I promise" the little alpha swears holding up his pinky finger and link it to Taehyung.

150. uncle duty

 uncle duty

151. partyyy

After that, they bid their good bye and shower each other with kisses before Taehyung and Jungkook get in the car and drive towards the location of the bar

When they arrive, Jimin and Yoongi are already there.

Jimin wave his hand and called for Taehyung to sit with them in their table. After some minutes, the bar get packed by almost all their batch mates.

Greeting each other and asking how they are and how they missed their college years where they only get stressed when finals week starts. They talk a lot, laugh to each other's silly memories and drink alcohol too just like how they did during their cheap college parties.

"I'll get us something to drink" Jungkook said before leaving Taehyung with their friends

The omega is busy talking with their friends renewing their memories when someone tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Tae!"

"Oh! Minjo, oh my god it's been so long!" Taehyung greeted smiling wide

"Yeah, how are you? How's life?" Minjo asked sitting in front of the omega.

"'S fine, happy y'know" Taehyung chuckle "You?"

"Me? I'm great too" Minjo said sipping on his drink.

"You still look stunning even after all these years" Minjo commented making Taehyung to duck his head a little, getting shy all of a sudden.

"Thanks, you too didn't even change" then the omega chuckles

"Are you still free? Y'know to date?" Minjo ask unsure.

"Ah n-" Taehyung was about to answer when the sit beside him dipped and an arms carefully snake around his waist.

"No, he's not free to date" Jungkook answer instead.

"Jeon! Long time no see" Minjo said looking at Jungkook's arm around Taehyung.

"Yeah" the alpha simply replied.

The tension is getting heavier. Until Jungkook break it when he asked Taehyung for a dance.

---

TENSION NEXT CHAPTER