XXVI

147. Friday Morning

It's Friday, the little family is busy preparing themselves to meet Jungkook's father at their main house

"Should I let him wear formal clothing or no?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Just let him wear whatever you want, it's not a big deal" Jungkook chuckle.

"But we're meeting your dad, he should be at least presentable?" the omega said unsure.

"I swear, don't worry about it okay?" Jungkook assured, massaging the lines on Taehyung's furrowed brows.

148.

They arrived at the Jeon's house after some minutes of driving

They arrived at the Jeon's house after some minutes of driving. The gate is tall as the entrance of the house is big and elegant.

"Good morning, Mr. Jungkook" the head maid greeted them as she walks them towards the dining area.

Taejung is busy admiring the place, his big bamby eyes scanning the room and being mesmerized by the big glass chandelier above them, emitting a little airy "woah" from him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is shaking inside because of nervousness. What ifs swimming in his mind non-stop.

Once they arrive at the dining area, Mr. Jeon is already sitted at the center. When Mr. Jeon spotted them, he raised from his seat.

"Good morning, Dad" Jungkook greeted bowing a little, the same goes to Taehyung.

But Taejung seems to still analyzing the situation, staring at Mr. Jeon with his curious eyes.

"Are you Taejung?" Mr. Jeon asked crunching down a little to meet Taejung's eyes.

"Yes, mister" Taejung said, the old man chuckle smiling wide, identical to Jungkook's.

"Aren't you so polite, little man" Mr. Jeon cooed, patting Taejung's head and the little alpha return the same exact smile.

The little family and Mr. Jeon decided to have their lunch first. Their lunch is comfortable, a little talk here and there but mostly they just eat in silence, savoring how great their foods are.

Once they finished their lunch, they decided to go to the living room.

"So are you guys together now?" Mr. Jeon asked but his eyes are still on Taejung who's busy easting his ice cream.

"Uh.." Taehyung struggled looking at Jungkook, the alpha just smile and drape his arms on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Yes, dad. We're together" Jungkook proudly said.

"That's great" Mr. Jeon nodded "Taehyung, take care of them okay? Y'know how much of a headache an alpha is" he joked.

"We're not!" Jungkook protest while Taehyung chuckle.

"Of course, sir. I'll take good care of them" Taehyung politely said

"You two are together, right?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Yes, sir" Taehyung answered.

"So don't call me sir, call me dad instead, Taehyung" Mr. Jeon said smiling.

"Sure, d-dad" Taehyung awkwardly said scratching the back of his neck.

"Grandpa! Say 'ah'" Taejung cheered offering a spoonful of mint choco ice cream

"Oh my god, Taejungie don't"

"It's okay" Mr. Jeon assured Taehyung. "Is that yummy?" Mr. Jeon asked Taejung opening his mouth.

"'s yummiest!" the little alpha cheered, while Taehyung face palmed.

"Don't worry about it, dad like mint choco too" Jungkook whispered.

"What a good taste you have there, little man" Mr. Jeon cooed.

"I remember he was just like Jungkookie when he was little" Mr. Jeon chuckled, looking at Taejung fondly.

After their little hang out, Jungkook requested to have a talk with his dad in his office leaving Taehyung and Taejung alone in the living room.

Minutes passed, Jungkook immerge inside the living room with his dad. It's time for them to go home so they bid their good byes to each other and promised to visit again soon.

"Do what makes you happy, son" Mr. Jeon said patting Jungkook's head just like how he did to Taejung.

When they arrived at their home. Taejung is already asleep, so Jungkook brought him to his bed room to rest while Taehyung is freshening up in the shower to get ready to bed too. After, Jungkook also took shower. And now, the two of them are lying down on the soft mattress with Taehyung snuggling close to Jungkook, the omega's head on top of Jungkook's chest while Jungkook is brushing his fingers softly on Taehyung's locks.

"Hey, angel" Jungkook softly said and Taejung hum.

"I want to ask you something, you don't need to agree now. You can think about it first if you want"

"Okay.. what is it?" Taehyung asked, now looking at Jungkook.

"I want to ask if it's okay for you to move to Busan, to my mother's house. She gave it to me, knowing how I love that place so much. So I want to ask you if you want to go there and live there" Jungkook said in one breathing.

"What makes you think I won't agree with this?" Taehyung asked smiling.

"So you agree?"

"Of course! I think Taejung want it too" Taehyung said.

"Actually, I already asked him. He said he wants to because he wants to go to the beach" the alpha chuckled.

"Then, it's already settled. When are we going to go there?"

"In the next two to three days, I need to settle something here first then we go there" Jungkook said.

"Okay.." Taehyung said yawning.

"You should sleep now" Jungkook chuckle, letting Taehyung lay down again on his chest.

"Good night, Jungkookie-ya" Taehyung mumbled.

"Night, angel" and then he lean in to drop a kiss on the omega's forehead.

---

THEY'RE MOVING FORWARD!