XXX

The morning comes and Jungkook found himself, staring at Taehyung's sleeping face with the small sunlight coming from the window. He looks so peaceful with small puff of breaths coming from his slightly agape mouth.

His bread cheeks are finally coming back, being squished on Jungkook's arms. The omega's arms thrown around the alpha's waist, their feet tangled under the silk sheet.

Jungkook felt proud when he saw the purple and red love marks on littering on Taehyung's neck and chest. He smells like him too. Jungkook can't help but smile and nuzzle his nose on Taehyung's neck and cheeks that cause the omega to stir slowly from sleep.

"Good morning, angel" Jungkook greeted with a kiss.

"'Morning, what time is it?" Taehyung asked voice still groggy from sleep.

"It's passed 12" Jungkook casually said but Taehyung quickly sit down from lying down, slightly wincing from the pain on his bottom part.

"Careful" Jungkook said and slowly sit down too "Why are you in a hurry?"

"We need to fetch Taejung from Jin hyung's right?" the omega said standing up.

"Don't worry about it, I already texted Jin hyung" Jungkook said pulling the omega for a back hug "Can we eat brunch first?"

After they shower, separately. Jungkook and Taehyung go to the kitchen to prepare a simple brunch for the both of them. Taehyung cooking some egg and bacon toast and made strawberry yogurt shake.

152.

"You're not this good of a cook when we were in uni" Jungkook said his face on top of his palm looking at busy Taehyung

"I'm good at cooking since then" the omega retorted.

"You burnt a pancake back then. A pancake!" Jungkook chuckle.

"Woah! Coming from someone who can only cook ramyun" Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"We're literally living in ramyun era during college!" Jungkook huff, Taehyung just shakes his head and continue what he's doing.

The two of them eat in comfortable silence. Talking some random topics and now they're ready to fetch Taejung from Jin hyung's house.

"I didn't know you're using Jungkook as your perfume" Jin said when he opened the door for Taehyung and Jungkook and give them a knowing look.

Before Taehyung can argue or make an excuse, his little alpha is already running towards them and jump on his papa. Automatically nuzzling his nose on Taehyung's neck. The omega is just glad that the love marks Jungkook made are not visible with the shirt he's currently wearing.

"How's your sleepover at uncle? Are you a good boy there?" Taehyung ask, they're currently inside the car driving back.

"Yes, papa! Me and Ara noona play blocks together!" Taejung excitedly said, telling his papa and dad about what they did during the entire sleepover.

Since they're planning to leave to Busan tomorrow, the little family decided to just spend their time inside their home. Packing their things and doing some bonding time around the house.

153.

When the night comes, Taejung wants to sleep with his papa and dad

When the night comes, Taejung wants to sleep with his papa and dad. Taehyung and Jungkook happily complied. Cuddling Taejung between them, in the middle of the bed.

"Y'know, I always hear Taejungie looks like me but, I think he looks like you more" Jungkook whispered.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, the little alpha already sleeping, curled against his side.

"He always got this brightness and innocence in his eyes like you. You both have the same look in your eyes" Jungkook said.

Taehyung can't help but smile. With that little details, he knows how Jungkook knows them so well.

"Good night, I love you" Jungkook said and drop a kiss on Taehyung's forehead and Taejung's too.

"I love you more" Taehyung said and drift off to sleep.

---

NEXT!