XVII

The next day, Taehyung already packed some of Taejung's things mostly shirts and pajama for the sleepover. The omega also said to his son in advance that he will stay with his dad for a day and the little alpha happily agreed.

The door rang and Taehyung is already on his feet welcoming Jungkook.

"Good morning, Tae. Where's Taejungie?"

"Morning. He's inside, eating his breakfast"

And the two of them walk inside to the kitchen counter where Taejung is happily munching his fruit loops and a glass of milk with his sleepy eyes but soon gone when he smell his daddy's scent.

"Daddy?" the little alpha mumbled.

"Hi baby, are you still sleepy?"

"Yesh but I'll be with daddy wright?" the little alpha slurs

"Yeah, are you excited to play with daddy all day long?" the alpha cheerfully asked.

"Yes! But papa will be alone here, what if he gets sad?"

"I'm not going to get sad sweetcheeks. Papa have a lot of works today"

"You don't want to come with us papa?"

"Next time, I'll come with you sweetcheeks" then the omega smiled.

After Taejung finished eating his breakfast, the three of them are sitting in the living room while the omega is busy explaining everything to Jungkook.

"All of his things are inside this bag, his clothes and all. I didn't took him to bath because you're the one who will do it for today, is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course" the alpha agreed.

"Do you know how to?"

"Yes, I know"

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked squinting his eyes.

"Okay, fine. Last time Jin hyung told me to take his daughter to bath she slipped and cried" the alpha grumbled.

"Oh god, you are not planning to give our son a concussion aren't you?"

"Of course not, besides Ara was so little that time and Taejung here is big enough already"

"You're lucky he bahaves well when taking a bath"

The omega keeps explaining while the two alphas seems to not listening to him anymore.

"I get it, Tae. Don't worry" Jungkook assured and massage Taehyung's furrowed eyebrows.

"Okay, just text me if something happens" the omega sigh.

"Sweetcheeks, don't give daddy a hard time handling you okay?" Taehyung said with the softest voice.

"Yes, papa. I'll be a good boy" Taejung said before giving Taehyung lots of kisses.

"You two can go now"

Jungkook then picked up the bag with Taejung's things and hold one of the little alpha's hand.

"Bye, Tae. Don't overwork yourself" the alpha said firmly and smile before walking out from the apartment and drive to his penthouse.

108. uwu

 uwu