XXIII

Flashback

Four years ago.

Taehyung is outside the balcony of Jackson's house, there's a house party for their graduation day and Jackson is that rich guy who throw party everytime. The omega takes a deep breath, breathing the breeze of May, while nursing his cup of cheap beer.

"I've been looking for you, sweet" someone said from behind him, wrapping an arm around his slim waist.

"What do you need, cheeks?" Taehyung asked.

"Stop calling me that!" the alpha grumbled like a little kid.

"Why? It's cute! It suits your cute chubby cheekies" the omega coo.

"Wow! Coming from someone who have bread for a cheeks. My cheeks is not chubby! And stop calling me that"

"Okay then stop calling me sweet" the omega shrugged.

"Why?" the alpha whine "It suits you because you smell sweet" he said before winking at Taehyung, the omega rolled his eyes facing the view from the balcony again

"Anyway, why are you here?" Jungkook asked

"Nothing, I just wanted to breathe. It's suffocating inside, smell full of different scent and smokes"

"Understandable" the alpha agreed taking a sip from his own cup.

Comfortable silence fill them again, just breathing the fresh air and watching the tress dance with the breeze.

"We finally graduated" the omega break the silence first.

"Hm, we did"

"What are your plans after?" Taehyung asked glancing at Jungkook.

"I want to build my own studio for photography y'know" Jungkook grin

"That's very specific" the omega chuckle.

"How about you? What are your plans or dreams, sweet?"

"I don't know, I have so much in mind. I want to be a model--"

"That's perfect for my photography plan" the alpha winked and Taehyung rolled his eyes but still smiles.

"I want to be a singer too, a photographer? but I want to be an artist too y'know painting and stuffs"

"That's a lot" the alpha chuckle

"But choose what's best for you and what you really like"

"Hm.. do you think we'll still see each other after this?" Jungkook asked going behind Taehyung wrapping his arms around him and rest his chin on his shoulder inhaling the omega's sweet scent.

"I don't know... if you'll look for me, maybe" the omega chuckle.

"I'll go look for you" the alpha mumbled as the omega closed his eyes hum softly when Jungkook buried his nose deeper into his neck, his lips slightly brushing on Taehyung's skin.

Jungkook and Taehyung met because they entered the same photography club during the last year in university, there they meet each other and easily clicked together when Jungkook found Taehyung breaking down inside the photography club room, that's also the start of their Saturday ice cream day when Jungkook dragged Taehyung with him to eat ice cream to relieve his stress. They're not a hook up or anything. But they know, they can feel there's really something speacial between them that is surely more than a friends could be.

They just feel it without really telling it to each other. It's there - love is there.

After standing close to each other in comfortable silence, Jungkook turn Taehyung around finally facing him. There's something in their eyes that feels like they're communicating without words.