Chapter 4 - Morning Surprise

Y/N PoV

I woke up, a bit mentally exhausted , going through your everyday morning routine, it slowly starts to vanish, as you prepare the table for breakfast.

Ahri seems to be asleep still, so after eating some cereal, I decided to see what has to be done today. The front lawn is basically intact, it doesn't even look that bad.

"Maybe planting a few new flowers, watering the lawn, and cutting the grass would fox it up, the back yard on the other hand..." I groaned

Whatever grass that is, it reaches up to your neck in some places, I just hope that grandpa had something in the shed against that bullshit.

As you have a small list of items you definitely will need, you enter the house and go back to the living room, surprising Ahri, who sits at the table eating the same cereal that you left her, in a shirt that looks like something too large for her size.

A/N : couldn't find any blonde ones (ง'̀-'́)ง

A/N : couldn't find any blonde ones ('̀-'́)

"Good morning, Y/N" she waves into your direction while continuing to eat

"Morning, Ahri" I laughed

"So what do you have planned for today?" She asks, taking another spoon of cereal.

"I wanna go shopping, I don't know wha..." Ahri cuts me off

"I will go with you!" she slams her hands on the table and her tail wags side to side

"The shop is in the pretty far, no roads, so only biking" I said

"No problem" she tells you, without even turning around, as you still stand in the doorway.

You just sigh, a small hope that only one bicycle is operational after years of not being used. You don't know if she really handle the long journey.

I fought for my life through the dense tall grass and trying to pry open the shed door open, you cant help but notice that everything in the shed looks untouched from when you were a kid.

Both bikes looking as if they were bought just recently.

Getting them out the shed and through the grass is another task for you, but after a few attempts you almost lost the way.

Pushing both bikes towards the front yard, Ahri meets you half way, wearing a black crop top and skirt with a belt on her thicc thigh

I'm left in awe as Ahri looked absolutely draw dropping. Not a single word uttered out of my mouth and she seemed to noticed.

Flashback

Ahri PoV

"Shoot I have to get ready!" I swallow the rest of the milk in my bowl

I rush upstairs towards the bathroom applying my makeup.

"Would he compliment me if I wore makeup?" I shook my head

"We're just gonna buy groceries thats all"

Thats what I said but I still used makeup....

Present

Y/N PoV
"H-How do I look?" She twirls her hair for a bit

"Y-You look great!" I managed to get out

She had a large smile and runs past me

"Looks like we are ready" she says as takes one of the bikes, pushing it by herself.

"Yknow, I always loved biking when I was a kid, it gave me some freedom" she says, swinging herself onto the saddle.

"Its gonna be a long journey so prepare yourself" I mentioned again but Ahri seem determined to go.