Chapter 12 - A resolution

Y/n PoV

I turn around, a slight red on her face, shimmering through the pale light of the night. Without much resistance she slowly pulls me down towards the bed sliding a bit to the side, making space for you to lay down next to her.

For a minute both of us lay there, looking into each other's eyes, before Ahri looks away shyly and before you know it, her fluffy tale is laying behind you, pushing me closer towards her, as Ahri snuggles her head against your chest.

Another thunder cracks, the loudest one yet, she snuggles tighter up against me as the crackle fills the air once more.

My arm gets moved down a bit lower, suddenly feeling her skin instead of her shirt. My hand suddenly landed on her plump ass, but as I tried to quickly lift my hand it suddenly gets blocked, as it lands back on her ass again, the Ahri's hand making sure it stays in place.

"Just enjoy your reward dummy" Ahri whispers into my chest

The heat flushing towards both our cheeks as I grip her ass more.

Small moans escaping Ahri's mouth. I decided to take it slow as I wasn't sure of our relationship just yet.

Timeskip brought to you by Ahri

Slowly drifting out of sleep, I wake up, no rain, no thunder, some light shining through the windows and the curtains. Not knowing what time it is, I carefully leave the bed.

I kiss Ahri's forehead.

Ahri seems to still be asleep, but before you leave the room, you put the blanket over her to cover the spots you left open when you got out of her bed.

Closing the door behind you, the silence of the hallway hits you, no chirping birds, no rhythmic breathing of a sleeping Ahri.

It hits you and it strucks you hard as you stand there, just the thought of going back, it seems better than everything else in this world, just enjoying the warmth of each other.

Letting your head slump back, looking at the ceiling, you cant deny it any longer, it is there, this familiar feeling you tried to hide.

You shake your head as if it would shake away those thoughts, clear everything up, but even as you walk up the stairs, it still swirls in your mind, lingering around, just waiting for the right moment

Entering my bedroom, I grab some new clothes and go back downstairs, judging from the sun, it is might be noon? Maybe not, I couldn't care honestly. You just grab a pair of keys and with that you are out of the door.

A sudden chill runs through my spine as I felt a pair of eyes on my back. I turn around a price Ahri looking out the window. She waved and blew a kiss towards me

"Fuck" I guess my suspicions right I chuckled

I continue forward toward the tall grass and after some minutes, I took a slight pause, looking back, the house already growing smaller every inch between the mighty thick trunks of the trees around you, still, you feel like going on, just walking a bit longer.

As you part a bush in front of you, your gaze falls upon a meadow with patches of flowers, deep velvet color. I sit down on one of the patches of flowers, it feels somewhat calming to me.

The sun shining down warms you up a bit, as you look over the valley beyond this meadow, it looks so far, yet it is only one fall away, down a cliff. A sharp fall, with these thoughts you fall back, landing in the flowers, as your gaze shifts to the sky, your limbs stretched away from you. Picking a flower with your right, you hold it up in front of you, a velvet flower in the sky.

The subconscious thoughts breaks, all those thoughts rushing back into your mind, but this time it does not bother me, as they grow silent one after another.

"That settles it, I'm indeed in love with the popstar, I'm willing to risk it all one final time" I stood up determined with my heart pumping fast instead of throbbing pain.

I reached my house and the door but as I close the door, I heard a loud crash in the living room, with some concern, I rushed towards the living room.

Ahri had fallen over along with her chair, spilling a weirdly grey substance over her and her t-shirt. On second though, it looked like MY t-shirt that she's wearing.

For a second, the both of us are just standing there, you seem overwhelmed with it all, not getting a grasp of the situation and Ahri, on the ground and entangled with a chair?

She looks around like a cornered animal, but she cannot really go anywhere, although she looks like she just wants to hide.

"Ahri what... what happened?" I just blurted out, it is not anger, just confusion that speaks out of within me, but it looks like it hits something within her.

"I... it is not what it looks like, ...its...I...just....", she pauses, looking more scared now cose to tears

"I am so sorry" Her last words come out so silent, so pressed, as she makes weak gestures from the table to the chair, to the fallen over mug and then to her.

Another time, where I don't know if I should give her space or not, but this time I just stood there. I think she maybe just needs time to collect herself. She starts to sob a bit, as she looks up from the ground to you.

"Did I... have I ruined this?" she just asks between sobs

"I mean I do not know what this is, some tea or so, but I guess ..." I muttered

"No, I mean .... this whole feeling, it finally felt so different from my fake stage image" I didn't know what to say, confusion reigning over my thoughts

"Is it not great being a pop star?" I ask in confusion.

Her sobbing stops, as she just lays there

"It fucking is not" an emotionless stare escapes her eyes