Chapter 7 - Ahri's secret

Y/N PoV

I had to lock Ahri out of the kitchen, maybe as a bit of revenge for a few days ago.  Just to tease her a bit it.

Scratch scratch scratch

"I'm not letting you in Ahri" I yelled. Ahri whimpered and stopped scratching the kitchen door.

"She can be such a cat than a fox" I sighed

I chuckled because your grandmas' recipes are sacred to you as well. And as you get her cookbook out of the secret hiding spot.

"Hmm I wonder if I can replicate grandma's taste" I rubbed my chin slightly

After a struggling through the ENTIRE PROCESS, it came close to how grandma used to make it.

"It's missing something..." I thought

The dish was a bit more well-seasoned. While you look onto the scenery of pans and pots and it seemed as if a hurricane ran through your kitchen.

"...Im not looking forward to that" I groans

A small warm feeling of accomplishment rushed through my face, it feels like an eternity since you felt so positive. I bring the pot towards the table and Ahri picks up the smell while rushing towards the table taking a bite.

"It is almost as good as mine, but it does not make the cut" Ahri tells you while taking a bite

"So you don't want a second serving?" I ask her.

Ahri's tail and eyes reply's with a hiss

After dinner you start cleaning the mess you made slowly closing your eyes

After dinner you start cleaning the mess you made slowly closing your eyes. Ahri mentioned  she'd go to bed early. I also felt a bit drained from gardening all day, while sitting under the Sakura trees, letting your view glide over the valley, you think about some recent things. How much Ahri has affected you and opened your heart slowly but effectively. Not knowing what to do yet i'm sure I want to be with her.

"Y/N?" Ahri calls me out, the sound coming from the patio door from the living room

"I am sitting under the Sakura trees" I shout back

"Could you please come to the door" she waved at me to come towards her

"Why don't you come to me?" I cupped my hands around my mouth

A quiet minute or two follow, you think she may have given up but Ahri suddenly shouted..

"I'm barefoot dummy!" Ahri mentioned

If Ahri didn't give up we'd probably still yelling throughout the entire night

Dusting myself off and stood up with some help of the Sakura tree, I made my way to the terrace. Ahri seems to be already in sleepwear, only wearing the usual oversized t-shirt.

"Isn't that my shirt I lost..." I murdered

"Anyways, what did you need me fo-..." I was cut off when Ahri pulls you in for a surprising hug and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks you for today" She almost instantly turns around afterwards, looking a bit flustered, scrambling to her room.

A/N: This but inside the mansion

I pull a chair towards me, falling onto it. I feel that emotion once again, as if its been dormant for an eternity, feelings boiling up inside of you. It is strange that it feels so exciting on one hand, yet so sickening on the other one. Your head feels filled and empty simultaneously, as you watch the sun setting on another day.

"I just can't understand if she's just being kinda or if she likes me" I sigh knocking

Ahri PoV

*gasp gasp gasp*

I shut the door to my room as I lay against the closed door

"It's...its, I can be a bit selfish right?" I thought

All this time I've done everything for my fans and the high expectations placed upon to perform on stage but I've never gotten what I want. What's best for me

Always having to provide without asking anything in return

"This'll be a massive scandal if the paparazzi and the other girls find out that I've ran away and met this boy" A drop of tear rolling down my cheek

The news says we're on vacation but in reality the girls are out looking for me. I ran away from my responsibilities and escaped them...

They're out there searching but they'll never find me.

"...I hope" I thought

I can finally be free and act like myself around Y/N but I'm not sure how long this will work last.

I reach my bed and curl up in a ball slowly fading into a deep slumber tired of it all.