Chapter 20 - Showering Love

Not surprisingly Ahri woke up with a small hangover, not really knowing what happened the night before. She teased me nonetheless and after some breakfast we had some small clothing changes. We headed towards the backyard and gazed upon the mess we needed to clean.

"So, where do we get started?" she asked, one question with way too many responses for jt

Hmm, maybe the tall grass? I will need to find an answer for that, a regular lawn mower wont do a thing, burning it down.....maybe hehehe.

"Let us just get started with trimming the bushes and maybe getting the weeds out of the flowerbeds, sound good? We just need to get some tools from the shed" I point towards where I thought the old building was, to my surprise Ahri nodded; jumping with a surprising gaze into the grass, leaving no clue to where she actually went.

Waiting for her to come back, I was still puzzled as to how this works, it looks like not even one grass straw is bent, but as you get closer to look more in detail, Ahri jumps back out causing me to trip backwards. She had carried some tools.

"Oh sorry Y/n, did I surprise you?" she asks

"Maybea bit, just by jumping out startled me to death" I answered, as I started getting up and dusting off my pants

"Oh, I'm sorry hun, but can we get started?" she says, almost like she is eager to start.

I just nod in approval and a second later dhe vanished back towards the tall grass with some tools.

"I think she's going to trim the hedges?" I thought

I didn't even know there was a hedge back there. Ahri came back after some time, helping me finish renewing the flowerbeds and trimming the last bush. The heat was the same as yesterday, less humid, but I was still sweating bullets though and one of the bushes gave me this icky itchy feeling, that I can't really get rid off.

"I'm gonna go, I need to take a shower right now" I say, as Ahri sits down with her long legs crossed on the warm stepping stones, watching a butterfly.

The cool air of the house created a cold welcome, my muscles felt sore and just itches from the combination of dirt and sweat. I strip most of the clothes off in the bedroom, leaving a trail to the bathroom door as I strip off the last of my garments.

The first drops of cold water dripping down from the showerhead felt heavenly, it washed off this itching feeling and the dirt away as if it never existed. Time passed, and I don't know how long I was stood there for, my calluses sure looked wrinkled.

I just kept my head up towards the stream of water, letting it run down your body. But I felt a sudden embrace, as Ahri tugs her arms around your waist from behind.

"Don't hoard all the water for yourself big boy" she pushes her chest against my bareback, a two large and soft sensations.

Ahri moves up and down rubbing her chest against you back when she starts nuzzling her head on my neck. She gives me a playful kiss before nibbling a bit. I enjoyed it a bit before turning around and pulling her under the stream of water completely. She seems surprised at first, but pouts as she sweeps a strain of wet hair out of her face, not looking too amused.

"Hey-" she protests a bit, but I just pull her closer

"I think I am gonna take the lead today" I smirked, she blushes a bit, not holding direct eye contact as she looks away to the side.

"You are not gonna win Y/n" she declares, dripping with self-confidence, I don't say anything, she is a bit surprised as I suddenly picked her up, gently pressing her against the wall, a bit outside the water stream.

A small moan escapes out of her mouth as her back is pressed against the cold wet wall. She seemed to surprise herself with her small moan. She tried to hide it her embarrassment but as I placed a kiss on her neck, I could hear Ahri's breathing picking up a bit a faster pace as fast as a beating heart.

As I placed my left hand on her hips, I take a short eye contact, Ahri blushes a bit, placing a quick kiss on her soft lips, before kissing her neck again, soon I began moving lower towards her cheek working towards her jawline.

Every kiss slowly goes lower, I can feel her body quiver between my hands, as I kissed the side of her left breast. I could almost hear her heart beating through her chest.

Just continuing going down, I had bend my knees as I propped her left leg onto my shoulder.

Another short eye contact, a flush deep red blush filled Ahri's cheeks, she looks away, biting her lip a bit waiting for me to start the steamy pleasure.

Ahri's hand runs through my hair, as she tries to hold her moans in, but every few kisses, one escapes, making me smirk a bit. But as I placed a kiss on the inside of her left thigh, a surprised gasps escapes her. My kisses slowly get closer and closer, only stopping an inch away for her clit. You just look up, she slowly establishes eye contact, Ahri's eyes filled with lust and anticipation.

"Why did you stop?" Ahri asked desperately

"A little revenge for your own teasing, maybe if you beg for it." I grinned slightly.