Chapter 19 - Afternoon Tipsy

As I slowly stroke Ahris hair, I look over towards the lake, from the past to towards the present, I had hoped to sit here alone with my crush, but what is she compared to Ahri?

Sometimes we regret trying to woo her, investing so much time, caring that much, only to be disappointed in the end, I lost a battle that was not even worth fighting for, but as I look down, Ahri laying on my chest with a dreamy gaze of her, I know it will be worth every fight, every struggle. 

"Y/N?" Ahri moves a bit, laying on her side, supporting herself a bit with her right arm, so her full weight is not on my chest.

I try to not look that much on her bare chest, but her breasts are too large to ignore

"Nice" I thought

"Yeah, Ahri?" I ask, a certain delay in my answer

"Can we go back up, I am getting kinda hungry" trying her best attempt at puppy eyes, pushing your lips together.

I try to suppress a laughter, her face shifts from a begging one to a pout.

"Don't laugh at me, I am trying my best here!", she turns over, placing her arms beside your head, crouching over you on all fours.

I don't say anything, just lifting my upper body, as i pull her in for a passionate kiss.

"Unfair!" she exclaims, still a little bit sulky, as we break the kiss

"So how about I cook as an apology?" I offered, knowing that if we cooked together, the entire work will be done by me regardless

She seems to think about it for a few seconds, before exclaiming,

"No, today you are going to be my assistant", wrinkling her nose, as if she just degraded you to a low-life position.

"If you want to, fine with me" I answered calmly,

"Fine, now let's get going then" she says, getting up, she slipped into my shirt with her boosm poking threw.

Without me being able to protest, because as I realize what just happened, she has already childishly ram away, giggling like a child.

Sighing

I smirked a bit as I collected the rest of our things and chase after her, even if she tries to tease you, it feels so compelling. As if there would be no way for me to be mad at her.

Something, rather rare for you.

One thing Ahri did not knew, was that you had the key to the house, just seeing her sitting in front of the door, pouting, lets me smirk a bit.

"Already here, Ahri?" I say laughing,

"Yeah, yeah" she has to smile too

"I was sun bathing a second time, you know?", she adds.

"Sure, why not" I say, turning the key in the lock and opening the door.

Entering the house, Ahri directly makes her way to the kitchen, humming a bit, as I enter a bit after her, she has already got out some ingredients.

"So, chef, what is it gonna be today?" I close the kitchen door

"Pancakes?" Ahri says, turning around, holding the flour in front of her.

"You know how to make those?" I jokingly ask

"How to cook them, but not how to make the batter" I don't even have to ask who is responsible for the batter, as she looks at you with a wide, pleading smile, a little violet shimmering in her eyes.

Jumping on top of the counter, I gather the flour and grab a bowl to pour the flour in

Another day with stirring, as I stood there, the bowl a little bit angled, trying my best with the whisking once again, Ahri peeking over your shoulder, curiosity filled in her eyes.

"Did you never try it yourself?" I asked, still concentrating on my task

"Evelynn knew somehow one of the best recipes for the batter, but everything she tried cooking, well....got all burnt" resting her head on your left shoulder

In another country

Evelynn: "ACHOO, that fox, I swear once I get her home" She grits her teeth

"So you were responsible for the cooking part then?"

"Golden and crispy" she says proudly, causing me to laugh a bit, spilling a bit batter on my fingers.

I WANT to continue stirring, but in a swift motion from your left shoulder to right side, leading your messy hand up to her mouth, licking off the batter, just making short eye contact and letting go of the cleaned hand.

"Never thought you would be that prudish, oh and the batter of you tastes great" whispering it as she passes back to your left shoulder, followed by a small chuckle and a peck on your neck.

I don't say anything, just looking down a bit, pressing my lips together as I start stirring the mix again.

Maybe a bit different type of dinner dinner, pancakes, either with jam or sirup but extremely different as to what Ahri chose to use.

Deciding fruit brandy (liqueur) would be ideal to go with it. So as you gobble down my second pancake, she already gets a little bit tipsy.

"Was that really a good idea, Ahri?" I asked, a bit worried if she can even tolerate this small amount.

"Yeah, I am fine, sssure thing" slurring the R a bit, I knew that everything wasn't probably fine.

You lean across the table and reach for the bottle, I put it down out of her reach, while she reaches for it a bit, but finally gives up.

"You are no funnn" she says, forming a pout

"And you are drunk" I retorted

"I am nohot" she answers in an almost childlike way to protest, even she herself cannot keep a straight face up and even she cannot deny it, as she miserably fails to climb the stairs after I cleaned up the kitchen.

"Y/N?" she calls out for you from the foot of the stairs, sitting on the first step,

"Yeah, Ahri, what is it" I lean a bit over the railing, looking down towards her, maybe with a bit cockiness in your voice.

"Could you help me up the stairs?" she murmurs to herself.

"Could I what?" I understood what she said, but it feels just right after her teasing,

"Could you please help me up the stairs?" she looks up to you, maybe a bit angry. >:(

As I walk down and back up with her, nobody says a word, not even as we lay in bed together, but just as I thought it was over.

"I am gonna have the last word ... you know ....." Ahri rolls over, onto you, the same position as on the shore of the lake, but only her left hand beside your hand, as you suddenly feel where her right one is.

She just brushes by with her fingers, towering over you, her face over yours, just having this look on her face.

"Ahri?" I want to ask, but she hushes you, supporting herself now with the right hand she pulled up, now her hips grinding against you, but as she leans closer, she just breathes into your ear, almost falling onto you and as her movement stops and a frequent, slow breathing sets in.

I know what happened. She fell asleep, midway and now this one question lingers. You lay there, heart racing, this close to finishing it yourself, but that would mean waking her up and in her current situation, she is too much of a wildcard that I don't wanna risk to move.

With a sigh of frustration, you hug her, trying to fall asleep yourself.