Chapter 15 - Thunder's Fun

Both lay next to each other, red faces, out of breath and arms stretched out similar to a snow angel on the floor.

"So did I win?" Ahri asks under her breath,

"Does it really count?" you ask, also gasping a bit

"Maybe?" she chuckles a bit

"That was fun, Y/N, it really was, you know... ". She turns, laying on her side now, looking at me.

Our gazes meet, my heart pumping faster, but it feels like minutes pass in seconds. Slowly getting on your side, both of us held our gaze, it feels so different now, as you both move closer to each other inch by inch.

Am I not just misinterpreting it, misreading the whole situation and the signs she gives me? Some doubts come up again, as you can feel her hot breath on your collarbone.

Even if it will hurt, some decisions have to be made. 

Her skin feels so hot as I touch it with your hand, her eyes, this deep pond of azure blue with this slight touch of violet. I felt so lost, yet found in them, an honesty in them that I never witnessed nor felt before. A thunder cracks outside, feeling her soft skin while touching each other makes your heart race and as both of our noses touch, I snap out of your thoughts.

All the doubts and thoughts I had vanish and I feel more confident than ever. Moving closer and closer to her, I close your eyes and as my lips touches her warm and soft lips, it feels like this tingling sense in my stomach explodes, filling you with euphoria.

I've felt it before, but never this intense, laying your arm around her, she lets herself be pulled into a hug by me, even embracing it herself. It feels like I can read her thoughts just by both of our bodies touching. The feeling that both of us doubted, that it would ever come to a moment like this.

The feeling that she wants it as much as I do.  But here I am anyways, with her.

Almost in unison, both of us part lips, breaking the kiss, Ahri tilts her head a bit, looking away shyly, I could see the blush of hers even through the exhaustion, mine wouldn't be any different.

Our eyes connect once again, you gently wipe a strand of hair out of her face. She looks at you, a shy smile on her face

Ahri: "Do you... you know... want to do it ag...".

Before she could finish her question I pull her into another more passionate kiss. The feeling, just like the butterflies in my stomach, comes up again. A feeling, so unique, that both of us want to feel it forever. I know it, she doesn't even have to tell you.

Who would have thought that everything could change in just this one week? But now here I am, under a blanket on a rainy day, with Ahri snuggling up to your chest, while you stroke over her back and tails.

All that led up to this, all these little moments, they swirl around in my head, as I laid there, holding Ahri in my arms. Just the warmth of her body, the scent of her shampoo, the little movements as she snuggles closer to me, all of this, something that should and will hopefully last for eternity. When did you feel like this the last time?

Like I could lay here, forever and I would not miss a thing outside this door, that makes this place seem so far away from reality, a realm of blankets and pillows just for the two of you. A sacred room perhaps, something that no one can take away from you, a room that will never fade from both your memories.

"Y/N?" she asks looking up to you

"I don't want to disturb the moment... but..."

Here it is, shes just gonna downplay the moment and say it was a mistake but I ready myself for the embarrassment.

"It's ok, what is it? Just tell me" a smile on my lips as I see a slight blush on her face

"Could we maybe prepare dinner? I am hungry" she asks a bit hesitant

A little shocked at her question after I suspected the worst but soon regained my composure

"Ready when you are" I answer as you give her a gentle peck on the forehead.