Ch.4 | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 + 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

Once me and Jake heard, the screeching sound my whole body went stiff. Seeing that it was a group of hammerheads. One of them looked right at us.

The hammerhead did the screeching sound like the one before. He kicked his foot two times. Before charging at us. "Jake do not shoot. You will only make it angrier than it is now." I tell him. "Well, Ezra by the looks of it this thing is already angry" he tells me. Ready to charge at the hammerhead.

The both of them charge at each other. But the hammerhead backed away. Me seeing the fear in his or her eyes. Running away with his family. Along with the others that were with him. Jake cheered like he won. But I knew it was him. But it was something to do with whats behind us. II slowly turn my head. Seeing that it was a Thanator.

"Umm, Jake you might wanna turn around for this one." I tell him. He turned around. His smile dropped. "What do we do?" Jake asked. "Run. Don't run" he asked me. "RUN!" I heard my mum shouted. Norm and mum ran towards the aircraft. While me and Jake went the other way. With the Thanator on our asses.

The both of us zig zag through the trees. Trying to get away from the beast. Getting myself and Jake underneath the roots of the tree. The Thanator trying to us, by using their claws. But we moved once the Thanator a small part the roots.

Jake then starts shotting at it. But it got the gun by using his mouth and throwing it away. "Go, go, go." Jake shouts. I got up and started running. Along with Jake not far behind me. As we were running. I heard a shuffling noise coming from behind. Looking over to see that the Thanator got Jake by his backpack.

He was struggling to unbuckle the bag. With the Thanator shaking him, from side to side. A few seconds later he finally gets it and started running. With him being in front me now. Then there was a cliff in front of us which a waterfall is there. So, we jumped into the water. without any hesitation. I swim to the surface. Gasping for air.

I got a hold onto the root of the tree that was coming out of the ground and into the water. The both of us heard the Thanator roar. We looked at it is going side to side a bit. The both of us looked at each other, then we laughed. "Oh my gosh." I spoke. "Come on let's get out of the water." I tell him.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Grace
I looked out of the aircraft trying to look for Ezra and Jake. I know that Ezra is going to be okay. I just don't know about Jake. "We have to call it guys. We're not allowed to run night ops. Colonel's orders." Trudy tells us.

"I'm sorry, doc, they'll just gonna have to hang on till morning." she continues. "He won't make to morning. Ezra will but not Jake." I told her looking out. But also holding on. Heading back. 'I just hope the both of you are okay' I thought to myself.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Ezra
It's been hours since me and Jake got chased by the Thanator. And it's been hours of us walking. Looking over to see that he was trying to light up the stick that he got. "Jake if you light that up. You're just going attract animals. We don't want that." I warned him.

But he didn't listen, and light it up anyways. A minute or two all we could here is growling all around us. I sighed. Shaking my head. They came around as they got closer and we're moving back "Don't move Jake or they will attack." I tell him. Now being surrounded by them.

Yet again this guy doesn't listen. My back is against his. Holding a knife in my hand making sure that if they get me. "I don't have all goddamn day. Come on! Come on!" Then I felt one of the viporwolves. Along with Jake as well. I stabbed the viporwolf in the neck two times. Then in the stomach. Getting it off of me. Looking over to see a Na'vi. Feeling like I know her from somewhere. Looking over to Jake seeing that he had a viporwolf on him.

Which I helped him out. Once they were all gone. Jake tried to talk to the woman. But all she did was ignore him. She got a hold of the fire that Jake did and throw it into the water. "Hey wait. Don't. Great" he said. Looking at her then went over to it. When he did that. I looked over to see the glowing plants that are around us.

I've always loved this. Being in the nature of Pandora. But that change after what happened. Once Jake got it he saw the plants glowing. Looking at them in aww. I just smile at his reaction, while shaking my head. Then looking back at the woman and heading over to her. "Look, I know you probably don't know understand this," Jake spoke up.

The woman kneeled down as she spoke under her breath. "But thank you." Jake continued. Jake squatted down, watching the woman continue to speak, "Thank you." he spoke again. Trying to make sure she heard him. "You know she's trying to ignore you." I told him. He looked at me then back at her. Jake shrugged his shoulders. But still tried to talk to her.

I shake my head. She took the arrow out of the animal. Hearing the whimpers of the viporwolf. My ears went down, I looked down at the ground. Then over to Jake. Then at the na'vi. "That was pretty impressive. We would have been screwed if you hadn't come along. It was..." all she did was glare at him. As she stood up, walking away from us. She got up from what she was doing and walked away. But I was still thinking of where I know her from.

Jake watched her start leaving and stood to follow her. I follow behind them still looking around at the glowing plants. "Hey, wait a second. Hey, where are you going? Wait up! Hey slow down. Look, wait up I just want to say thanks for killing those things" Jake followed her. "Don't thank." she spoke.

"You don't thank for this. This is sad. Very sad only." she growled. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry" Jake raised his hands up. "Whatever I did. I'm sorry" the woman stood up taller. She paced in her spot. "All this is your fault they did not need to die." the woman spoke.

The female looked up to see me. She looked at me for a couple more seconds until she realizes who I was. By the fact that her eyes are widen. "Ez" she said. When she said that I knew who she was. Then a smile was on my face. "Neytiri." I smiled. She rushed over to me. Pulling me into a tight hug.

I wrap my arms around her first the first time in years. And the first time I saw her in person. She looked back over to Jake with a stern look on her face. "You. You are like a baby, making noise don't know what to do." Neytiri points her bow at her. "Easy, shh." he said. Getting up from the ground. "Fine, fine. If you love your little forest friends. Why not let them kill my ass, or the both of us? What's the thinking?" Jake asked her. "Why save you both?" Ney asked.

Giving him a side glance. "Yeah why save us?" He answered. "More like you. You baboon." I muttered. "You have a strong heart. No fear." She told him. Neytiri took a few steps closer to him. "But stupid, ignorant like a child." she said. Making me laugh a bit. Knowing that she was kind of right. "But for her. She's fearless, and strong. Yet she can be stubborn and in denial." Neytiri looked over to me then walked off.

I had a type of look on my face. Knowing that she was somewhat right. The both of us followed her.