Ch.8 - IKRAN

Waking up to my avatar body seeing one of the kids looking at me.

"Why are you watching me sleep?" I asked her. "That's creepy." I continued. "I got told by Tsu'tey to wake you up. It's been 30 minutes now." she tells me. "And why is that?" I asked her again.

"Something about getting your Ikran today." she answered me. I gasped remembering what day it is.

I got out of the hammock as fast as I could. But making sure that I don't fall out of it.

Once my feet at on the large root. I started heading down. "Thanks for telling me." I tell the little girl.

She smiles, "No problem." she calls out to me. I got my knife and bow. Heading over to the open field of Pa'li. Where I saw Jake, Tsu'tey and the others.

Jake looked over to me. "Took you long enough." he tells me. "Sorry I was a bit busy." I tell him. Feeling someone looking right through. Which I ignored.

Walking over to Vaea, my Pa'li. "Hey Vaea." I smiled. Rubbing his snout. Which he huffed in happiness. I connected my queues to the tsaheylu. I got onto his back with ease.

Looking over to the boys. Seeing that they were waiting for me. "Let's go." I tell them. Tsu'tey took the lead of heading up in the mountains.

Once we got to the part where our Pa'li couldn't go any further. We had to get off them and start climbing up.

Which I'm not complaining about... well maybe.

We started climbing getting to the part where we have to jump on a root and then climb up. "You got to be kidding me right." I spoke aloud. Tsu'tey looked over to me. With. A straight face. But I notice a small smirk on his face.

Guessing no one saw. I shake my head slightly with a small smile on my face. Everyone started to jump at root that was coming by.

Once it got to me. I breathed before I jumped. Grabbing onto the root then started climbing.

Once I got to the top. I breathed heavily. Which I'm trying to control. The boys walked into the cave. With me not far behind them.

Me still catching my breath. Then we saw Neytiri coming at the opening on the other side of the cave. I nodded my head back at her. She did the same.

Neytiri looked over to Jake and he did the same thing that I did.

"Jake Sully will go first." Tsu'tey said with a smirk. Looking over at Jake. I shake my head.

Jake handed over his bow over to Tsu'tey. Which he snatched it out of his hand. He walked off.

"Now you will choose your ikran." Neytiri tells Jake. "This you must feel inside." she puts her hand on his chest.

"If he also chooses you, move quick like I showed you. You will have one chance Jake." Neytiri tells him.

"How will I know he chooses me?" he asked her. "He will try to kill you." she tells him. "Outstanding." Jake said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him as follow them behind. Then Tsu'tey was behind me. We walked in as I saw a bunch of ikan. Some on the mountain. While some are flying in the air.

Jake grabs his Yìmkxa then starts walking to the ikran. Some of them screeched and flow away while one stayed and screeched at him.

Which Jake hissed back. 'No this is going to be interesting' I thought to myself.

As I watched Jake trying to get his queue to the tsaheylu which he eventually got it. I cheered we he got his along with the others. While he flew off.

Tsu'tey yelled at us, I just rolled my eyes. I got my Yìmkxa, walking into a bunch of Ikran. Most of them just hissed at me and flew off but that is when one of them stayed.

I smirked swing my Yìmkxa around.

She was beautiful if I'm being honest

She was beautiful if I'm being honest. She came at me, while I dodged wrapping the Yìmkxa around the mouth quick getting on top of her.

Getting my queue and the tsaheylu. But got head butted by the ikan. Making me groan from the pain.

She thrashes around trying to get out of my hold. But I was trying to make the bond.

Minutes later of trying to make the bond. I finally got my queue to the tsaheylu. My pupil got bigger than back to normal. I smiled finally getting my Ikran. 'Go over to the ledge' I thought to her.

Looking over to the guys wanting me to go. 'I'm going to call you Nina' I thought to myself. So, I did. 'Fly' I thought. She did what I said. Flying off into the sky. Hearing the guy's cheer for me in the distance. Turning back to the others. Looking down at them smiling.

Which they are smiling back. As well for Tsu'tey. But only I saw it.