Ch.10 - The Ceremony

The ceremony has started and everyone is having a good time. A smile is placed on my lips as I was looking around. Looking around see others having fun.

Seeing the boys, a slightly drunk. Shaking my head. Knowing where this is going, since I see the adults like this when we were younger. Seeing the people dancing as they were listening to the music.

"You did it huh." Neytiri smiled at me. I chuckled. "Obviously." I joked. The both of us laughed a bit. "You and Jake huh." I smirked. Looking over to Jake then back over to Neytiri.

"Says about you and Tsu'tey. I knew you liked him since, the day that you met him." she teased me.

I rolled my eyes. Looking around. Smiling a bit. "But I don't know about you I could tell he likes you back. He just needs to realize that." Neytiri tells me.

"And you as well" I said to her. "Enough about this come on let's go dance." she smiled. Looking over to me. "Okay." I stood up onto my feet. Going to dance with the girls.

As the night went on. Laughing, drinking, chatting and dancing. Having a great time with each other. Honestly it was the happiest that I have ever been.

No One
As the night went on Grace was watching her daughter laughing and dancing to the music. Seeing her daughter like this is the only thing she wants for her.

But the one thing Grace didn't tell her was what Quaritch was going to do. She wasn't going to ruin that for her.

Grace looked around then saw Tsu'tey was looking at Ezra, she shakes her head with a small smile on her face. Knowing all about the boy having feelings for her daughter.

Ezra
Everything calms down. Jake and Neytiri ran off somewhere. Mum went to sleep along with others.

While others side behind talking to each other. I was sitting down just outside of hometree. Looking at the glowing plants and trees.

Minutes later I heard footsteps coming over to me. I looked over to see it was Tsu'tey. I smiled. He held out his to me. "Come." he spoke to me.

I grabbed onto his hand. We are walking from hometree. Looking at me, then looking in the direction that we are walking. I had a small smile on my face. As walked off.